Unable to Access HomeKit portal Indoor 2k cam

Same here. Not working on homekit

Well to be fair I don’t think eufy announced that they officially released homekit support for these did they? They said mid July and they are obviously slowing pushing it out, but still not a global announcement that it was ready.

I get mine today. Will see how it goes.

I set one up but it was a pain. Firmware update failed the first time, but then worked after rebooting it and trying again. Adding to homekit took like 5 times. Several times it just timed out and once it said it couldn’t be added.

There is a sticker on the Pan & Tilt Cam saying „HomeKit“. And that, sorry to say, is a simple lie.

New announcement

1 Like

Log out of the eufy app and log back in and try portal

Anyone get this working?
I have other eufy cams in my homekit but cannot get the indoor pan&tilt to work with homekit.
Homekit sees it and tries but always says unable to connect.
Have tried through both ends.
Have even deleted app and started over.
Customer service is no help.

Deleting the app will do nothing. Did you remove the camera from the app and then try to connect with the app (not directly via HomeKit)

uoizzho*

:smiley:pm
g

Blockquoteiemphasized textun

Hello

Just got my first pan & tilt and when I select homekit portal nothing happens, any help?
Thanks

Same issue here,Nothing Respond when I click HomeKit portal button

Same for me

I have two Indoor Cam 2K Pan & Tilt purchased at different times. One is made in China and the other in the Philippines. They have the same firmware version. The Filipino camera is not added to the homekit, and the Chinese camera works with the homekit without any problems. On https://mysecurity.eufylife.com I found that the Filipino camera has Subsystem Version 2.0.6.2, and the Chinese one has Subsystem Version 2.0.5.5 may be the case in this

Mine says made in China and has 2.1.0.5

same thing here also
That very bad

Same thing, I tried anything, but nothing to do

Tried it now and worked … :no_good_man:

Did nothing diferente …

after 30 hours the section “homekit portal” started working and the camera was added. did nothing, it worked by itself

Today I found a way to solve this issue

1. Turn on RTSP Streaming by using Storage in Eufy App, click NAS to turn it on (Click Next button until ON)

2. Restart your Camera

3. Click HomeKit Portal Again

4. Add to HomeKit

I try every method as I can , finally fix it