V2.1.2.8h breaks "Human Only" in Motion Detection

Thanks for sharing. I emailed support.

Support pushed the update today. Seems better and hopeful .3h works.

Worse yet, the firmware update was automatically pushed out, didn’t require user interaction to confirm that you wanted to update, and you can’t rollback. :thinking:

Considering the emphasis Eufy puts on privacy, it’s concerning how they can push out firmware and how much internet connectivity is required for the cameras to operate.

I received 2.1.3.3 last night to address their previous issue. Unfortunately, as expected…only one of my Homebases updated to this version. My other ones did not. I now have three different system versions throughout the house. Eufy needs to do a better job rolling out these updates because I have cameras that have different abilities or issues from one base to another.

1 Like

Got mine update to 2.1.3.3h

even after several mail to the customer service and days waitad, i am STUCK at 2.1.2.2h
i really don’t know what to do

My Homebase2 got the update 2.1.3.3h. Give it a day or two and if you still don’t see it, try using “Check for firmware update”

I updated it, too. I actually pressed the “Check for firmware update” button right after reading Ice’s reply, and it prompted me the update. Always thought it was a dummy button…

Either way, it also fixed my problem where the alarm would go off when motion was detected in ‘alarm delay’.
Maybe they messed up the code that checks whether a motion from whatever source (eufycam, motion sensor) has to be processed.

Still extremely annoying.
Cameras/notifications constantly going off.
Batteries dying.
When will the update take place???

Email them and ask them to push to your home base

Same here… My concrete pathway is now a family member… Was trying to find the human shape but nope …lol

My front door Eufy cam 2C pro was working fine till this morning - now it detects all the motion and push the notifications. I have zones set up which doesn’t work anymore - any motion out side those zones also gets detected and pushed. Battery is doing down super fast.
Eufy please do something about this and save my trip to the store to return the cameras. Thanks