Winner Released! eufyCam Competition and win a FREE EUFYCAM 2! | Capture the Unexpected

My doorbell detect a human face/ human detención but the camaera record something scary moments check this out!!!

#seenoneufy

Here’s my video. The attack of the moth!

#seenoneufy

What/where is the “gallery”? I thought you just had to post in this thread. There doesn’t appear to be a link anywhere. No idea how I find the gallery

Oh Nevermind I found it.

#seenoneufy
Just another day eating

What happened to this contest? No winners…

It says on the main post (Very top) contest is closed and winners announced soon.

1 Like

Aww I’m sad I missed the competition! Maybe next time. I’ll be watchinh and waiting for something amazing or funny!

Hi @Mengdi how have I not been included in the list of winners?

You are No.2. Thanks

Hi @Mengdi thank you for checking :slight_smile:

Wohoo !! My little one will be happy to know that his video won. Great day to find out as he turns 4 today. Congrats to the other winners @Oggyboy @Joel5 @Leiweke_s @Norm1 @Trebz @TechMan @Jordan33 @MzShanon @Jan57

@Mengdi and Eufy thanks for this contest . Can’t wait to use the new system.

3 Likes

Congratulations everyone :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: Really looking forward to expanding my cameras :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, I won a contest I didn’t even know I entered! Awesome!

Congratulations to the other winners!

1 Like

Awesome. Now I can see what the dogs do while I’m at work.

Never mind, I know it’s just sleep.

Congratulations to all of the other winners!!

I do not come over here too often but would have voted for ya lol

2 Likes

Well lets update this comment. I should have said that I should have been here giving votes to all people that I know from the other communities. :wink: