2.4ghz eufy Security Indoor Cam 2K issues

Same issue. Netgear router, iphone, won’t connect to wifi.
I will retry this evening with Two-factor authentication turned off.
Really need this to work. Wanting to invest heavily in Eufy security cams for my house.

I got feedback from support. They told me to try an android device. So I tried it multiple times by resetting the cam to factory defaults and including it with the android device.

After the third try it finally worked and the cam is online. So it really seems to be a problem with the iOS app.

Turning off two-factor authentication worked! Thanks!

Turning off two-factor authentication worked for me, too. Now I can add the cam with my iPhone as well…

yes thanks for all
turning off 2FA worked

As others have already mentioned, turning off 2FA worked for me as well.

Turning off the 2FA totally worked for me! Thanks yall.

Has anyone turned on 2FA?

Yes it works click in the eufy app top left 3 lines your name 2fa turn on and if not showing log out and back in.

1 Like

well received cam today and spent like 3 hrs to setup, everytime it failed on server connection. tried 2 iphones and turned off the 2FA. returning it tomorrow.

1 Like

Have the iphone app issue been solved yet? I have one 2k going to be installed with ipad access only.

I was able to make my 2K pan-tilt cam to see my 2.4GHz network after switching it to support “Compatibility” mode. I have a Verizon G3100 router.

I was experiencing many of the same symptoms as others in this thread while trying to connect (3) different Eufy 2.4ghz Indoor 2K Pan-tilt cameras to a Netgear N750 Dual Band Gigabit WNDR 4300 router w/ Cisco DPC 3010 Docsis 3.0 Modem. I have a Eufy 2K video Doorbell that connected with no issues also, but as others I was unable to connect the Eufy 2K Indoor cameras with the basic factory settings. Although, I could connect the cameras to an iPhone hotspot with no issues. I pulled the MAC addresses of each camera after connecting to the iPhone in the Eufy app under the gear symbol>About Device of each camera. In the Netgear routers admin portal under “access control” I could see that a “unknown Device” was trying to connect with the same MAC address of each camera. I added each MAC addresses to the “allow” list, with no improvement. Turning off and back on Two Factor Authentication did not make a difference. After troubleshooting and making changes I found that modifying the QoS (Quality Of Service) settings under the “QoS Setup tab” by clicking the box "enable’ WMM (Wi-Fi multimedia) Settings (2.4 GHz b/g/n) resolved the connecting of all (3) cameras. Hope this can help others that may still be having issues connecting these cameras to a Netgear router!

Hi all, im also a desperate new owner

Ive wasted hours trying to connect my pan and tilt and it also cannot access the 2.4g wifi, it just times out, Im using a aztech dsl7002grv(s) router with the below settings… Can someone help

My indoor camera would not connect to my wifi. I went into my Linksys router settings to Applications and Gaming then QoS then changed WMM Support to Enable. This worked and thank you to SS6R #57 post. Also able to turn on TFA.

2 Likes

Same here. I can’t seem to have more than one 2K cam on at a time. One works OK though. I tried changing channels on the router, but that didn’t seem to help. I’m going to try moving the camera and router away from each other and see if that helps.

Has anyone gotten their indoor 2k cam to work with an Asus Blue Cave router? If so please share your fix. I never turned on 2FA in the first place. when trying to set up the Camera and it still times out and kills the existing wireless network connections.

Enabling QoS WMM on my router did not work for me. I run pi-hole on my network. Do you think that may be keeping the camera from connecting? It does not seem to be an issue for my foscam and amcrest cameras.

Does anyone know the URL of the server that the cam is trying to register with when it times out? So I can check and see if its on the blacklist for my pi-hole set up?

Just got 2 2k indoor pan/tilt cams. Using an iPhone and ASUs Zen routers.

Having serious connection issues. Connections are dropping constantly. Hard resetting the cameras and reinitialising in the app makes them work for a couple of minutes and then the connection drops again. So frustrating and I don’t know what to do!!!