Amazon Echo Show issues

I have been unable to view any of my eufy cameras or doorbells on any of my Amazon Echo Show’s today? Is anyone else having problems? I am based in Australia!
It’s really frustrating!

2 Likes

Yes
I just got mine last night and they were working kind of spotty then. Now they don’t work together at all. Could there be a server issue?

1 Like

Same problem. Half of the times they don’t work on Echo Show!

1 Like

Same issue here in east coast USA with my Echo Show’s. Haven’t been able to stream 2k cameras (WiFi) or see them on the https://mysecurity.eufylife.com portal.

1 Like

Google Home / Google Nest displays stopped working yesterday too. When I try to view or cast a camera, I just get a message, “Sorry. Something went wrong and I’m unable to control your home device.”

I thought it was a Google issue, but now I’m thinking it might be on Eufy’s end.

1 Like

I have literally tried everything! Restarted all my devices, factory reset my Echo show, disabled the Eufy Security and re-added multiple times. I added a new Eufy camera to see if I had issues but still the same? I have contacted a eufy and Amazon, both are obviously blaming the other? But I actually think it’s a Eufy problem I also cannot stream from the Eufy portal?

If anyone has any solutions or are able to view on their Echo show, Google hub or via the Eufy portal please update us all, thanks! Really hope this is resolved, just purchased the dual battery video doorbell, four days ago, was able to see who was at my front door via Echo show automatically once door bell was pressed.

PLEASE REPORT TO EUFY!

1 Like