Blue light on homebase 2 no longer working?

Add my Eufy 2C system with homebase2 to the list of No BLUE LIGHT anymore. The system seems to work ok tho. It is about 16 months in use so out of warranty to replace. I think they had a faulty batch of these. who knows how long they will last now?

Blue light on my homebase 2 no longer comes on when connected via wifi (about 6 months of use) however using ethernet (when resetting) the blue led works fine. System still working ok. Looking more like a software/firmware issue to me, can anyone else duplicate the blue light when plugged into ethernet ?

Same here. Blue light is dead but system is working - except that the calendar indicates events have occurred on certain dates but they cannot be viewed,

My first homebase 2’s blue like went out after 12 months. Anker sent a replacement out of warranty. The 2nd home base 2’s blue light is no longer on after about 8 months. In both instances cameras were functioning.

It seems this blue light issue has never been fixed for at least 2 years now.

I have been thinking to add a few more 2Cs and a door bell but I am in doubt now.

yep me also, blue light not been on for about 6 months or so but homebase still performing about 70% of the time, doorbell detections always come up, but when trying to connect from mobile phone to homebase is a bit intermittent when trying to view recordings or motion alerts.

Another one! I bought 2 Eufy systems 6/2022 for 2 locations. On one of my units the BLUE light has been out sense 5/2023. I didn’t pay too much attention to it because the Eufy Mobile App, devices and the homebase unit are working normally, as of today).
The Blue led is on 24/7 but to burnt out less then a year? I guess its a wider issue among Eufy customers. Lets hope the Red LED doesnt fail and Eufy upgrades from a .18 cent blue LED to a .36 cent blue LED on new productions.

My HomeBase 2 Blue LED light has also gone off recently. It isn’t down to being faulty or broken because when I reboot the system the light flashes fine but then when on the LED turns off. Originally the light used to be constantly on but it seems Eufy switched it off.

Same here - Homebase has been working for two & half years, now blue light doesnt come on. Tech Support have confirmed its defective. Escalated to Customer Support Management, but useless. Refused to replace or repair as outside warranty.
Is it worth contacting Anker Management in the US/China??

Mine just went out and I looked it up and found this page where everyone is having the same problem. My cameras work fine but no blue light on home base

Same issue!
Bought 3 cams yesterday. Setting up today and I noticed that one if then has No blue light!
It seems that it is working for now!?