C24 Outdoor Cam Geolocation issue

Hello all

I have the C24 outdoor camera and seem to be experiencing a software glitch I’m curious if anyone else has experienced.
Currently have my phone and wife set to geolocation (Android) when we are both out of the zone the geolocation will say “In disarmed mode” if I cycle the modes back and forth it will force it to update and will then report as in “Away mode”… This is great for maybe up to 30 min and next time I check into it the mode always resorts back to “Disarmed” The strange thing is we have tested it by taking the member thats home off of geolocation so its technically in away mode even when it says disarmed and walking out to trigger a motion and it does trigger. I’ve made sure the settings for the modes are correct for home and away, location is always allowed even though we are not having issues with that part… It seems that it is just a glitch. I hope I explained my issue well enough… the system seems to work geolocation has gotten much better these days so its more of an annoyance still get worried seeing that and having the chance of missing an important detection.
Thanks for any feedback or ideas…