Camera stops detecting motion

Im beyond frustrated. Have had my eufy 2 cams up for a few weeks. I read ppl get theirs detecting cars, but ours cant even detect 10 feet in front of itself. Put up at recommended heights. The one cam only and always records 5 second videos…company is sending me one to switch it out. But even the other cam seems to not see 3 of us walking in front of it. Ex…3 of us in front of it like 8 ft away, records for 39 seconds, then a sec later records a 44 sec video. Doesnt capture either of the 3 faces. Have a short driveway, and doesnt capture me walking down it until basically directly in front of cam. I have them set to record 60 seconds. Im about to return the entire thing. Any suggestions for a better camera brand or ways to make this junk work for the purpose i bought for? We found a air pellet bullet on our front steps, so major reason for getting this was to capture ppl coming into driveway or road.

2 Likes

Same here. It’s so frustrating. I’d like to know too how to get this working

1 Like

Same here! Only the doorbell goes off every 8 seconds and the one on our shed. The other one stopped detecting motion entirely

1 Like

Eufy = Rubbish

Sorry to say this but you have bought rubbish

I have spen £500 on this eufy rubbish - I wish someone with plenty of money would take them to court for selling products that do not perform as specified (IMO)