Coming Soon: Black Silicone Case for eufyCam!

What tab? I don’t have anything like that in my app…

1 Like

Is your app updated?

Per App Store, yes!
See screenshots I don’t have that 4th tab at the bottom…

1 Like

Perhaps it’s only a US thing?

Promo code is dead. :frowning:

1 Like

I want those skins in Spain ASAP!!
Please please
I have them mounted
Thanks Amazon!!
Thank you very much

1 Like

Ohhh… this is what I am really searching for! All my outdoor lights around the house are black… so I would buy these covers immediately!!! Is there any release date available?! Also hope to get these in Germany as well…

1 Like

I bought the new Eufy 2 Pro 2K camera kit a couple weeks ago. They look just like the Eufy 2 cameras, but I’m wondering if the Eufy 1 & 2 skins will fit the Eufy 2 Pro. One cam is on my white garage, so it’s fine. But the other is against the red brick of the house, and I have lots of black trim, so a black skin would be great.

Anyone know? Thank you!

1 Like

I have both the 2 and the 2 Pro cameras and they are identical externally. So I’m positive it will fit. That said… I haven’t purchased the skin yet, so I can’t verify that completely.

2 Likes

Yes, the skins are fit 2 Pro or 2C Pro too.

It would be great if these were made with a sun/rain visor off the front to keep water droplets from covering the face of the cameras! Eufy—please consider making an upgrade to your eufycam 2 skins to have a visor!!

@Joel5 Wasserstein has the skins for Eufy cam E. I bought 2 from Amazon and they fit fine. Also, they are cheaper than the Eufy brand covers. They are going for 2 for $13 US and come in 4 colors.