Coming Soon: Black Silicone Case for eufyCam!

Agree re black mounts otherwise I guess I’ll try spray paint them!

Really, really need a visor. One of my eufycams is not in a protected position, so when the lens is wet the image is useless.

2 Likes

So…any news on a release date? Got my new white cameras installed on my black-trimmed house, and of course they look as terrible as expected.

2 Likes

Hi @redhotfuzz, from what I can tell, the launch is not imminent yet, but we are getting closer.

1 Like

I would definitely get a pair to help hide a couple of cameras at front of house.

1 Like

UPDATE

The release now appears to be imminent.

4 Likes

I second white please!

3 Likes

+1!!!:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Great idea!! I’ve been trying to camoflage my Eufy 2C with an old sock with the toe cut out :grin:.
The silicone case would be even better if it has a rain shield that extends above the lens like a visor of a baseball cap. Raindrops on the lens make nightvision useless.

2 Likes

Hey Guys!!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The good news is the Black Silicone case will be released at the end of this month, we haven’t confirmed the date yet.

The case will be available for eufycam, eufycam 2, and eufycam 2C.

Please stay tuned to all of our social media and Anker website to get the latest information. You can also subscribe to our newsletter and receive Anker news directly to your email.

If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.

6 Likes

Will the silicone cases work for the new Eufy Cam Pros coming out in a few months as mentioned here: New EufyCam Pro ?

1 Like

The ID of eufyCam Pro is the same as eufyCam 2, so yes

3 Likes

Cool! I assume that the Eufycam 2C pro will also be the same ID of the Eufycam 2C?

1 Like

Yes it is!

2 Likes

please add an sun/rain hood…

4 Likes

UPDATE

These are now available!

1 Like

I’m wondering that too. I also live on the south. This is another reason to try and find a shaded location for the cameras, but that’s not always possible.

Yes, I would buy it and had been looking for such a case for my 3 eufycam 2 cameras. Thanks. Having a list of mounting options from 3rd party vendors would also be nice.

1 Like

Glad to see these are finally available, but $13 each??? For a silicone sleeve???

1 Like