Customize notifications for individual users/devices

@May22 @FcsUNi @Matt_Sears @Maurice_Kohlbrugge @edd576

I am new Eufy user and my wife and I are both on iPhones. We have two 2c cameras, and one battery doorbell. I was able to set up my iPhone to get all the notifications (motion notifications from all 3 cameras). And my wife’s iPhone only get the doorbell press notification.

Here is what I did, FYI I set her as admin.

So from her Eufy app on her iPhone I can change the notification settings in the app for each camera from ‘default’ to ‘silent’. Then I go to settings on the iPhone and notifications section for ‘Eufy’ and untick ‘Lock Screen’ and ‘banner’ and just leave ‘Notification Center’ ticked.

That way she won’t get motion detection alerts on her iPhone but if someone presses the doorbell she will still get the notification and the sound will come through it for as well since under the doorbell settings in the Eufy app you can silence motion notifications and leave ‘ring alerts’ set to default sound.

Additionally, I went back to my iPhone Eufy and checked the notification settings for each camera in the Eufy app and it did not change my notification settings, yay!!!

5 Likes