Distorted/choppy video frames in live stream

My Setup:
2 – 2c camera’s - v1.5.9
1 – HomeBase 2 - v2.07.8h connected via ethernet

I am experiencing distorted/choppy video frames when viewing the live stream and I’ve noticed it in recorded video also. It will show for a second then stop, but it may happen 2-3 times or more in a span of 30 seconds or so. This is happening in either day or night.

I have moved the Homebase closer to one of the cameras and I have removed the other camera and placed it in the house near the Homebase and still exhibiting the issue.

I seeing these “glitches” in the Android app as well as from my desktop PC.

This system is days old, and I am still learning about it, if there is some settings I need to adjust, please provide guidance.

Thank you!

Thank you for reaching out!

So sorry to learn this issue with your device.

If possible, could you please let us know your eufy account and the Home base serial number? Please send an email to support@eufylife.com.

We will have our engineering team to get back to you within 24 hours.

Remember your satisfaction is our top priority and we will be sure to resolve the issue for you.

Hi - was this issue resolved and if so how?
I am also experiencing the same issue whereby the video intermittently has white distortion across the screen. This appears predominantly across the bottom half of the image and flickers on/off every few seconds.
I’ve tried relocating the HomeBase2 right next to the camera, however this has littel/no impact.
Thanks, Mike.

Does it look like what was posted a couple of days ago in this thread.
https://communitysecurity.eufylife.com/t/eufycam-2-video-glitches-new-out-of-the-box/455769?u=hawkster