Download all Video Clips

I’m very unhappy to find out after purchasing 2 Euffy cams 4glte and wifi. That I can not bulk download, and that the Mac app is no longer supported. I have hatred towards this company now. I’ll be using Reolink.

Refer to the user manual or documentation that came with your Homebase system https://scarletios.net/. It often provides specific instructions on accessing and managing recorded footage.

Some kind of ‘bulk-download’ is possible with the new HomeBase3 (S380) I bought a month ago.
It is fitted with 2 USB-ports. The Eufy-app has an option to decript your video’s to a USB-stick in mp4-format. This can be done on a dayly basis or for a range of dates. You may transfer the contents of the USB-stick to your laptop or another device afterwards. But the question remains how to transfer decripted video-files directly to your Wifi-LAN.

Where is this fabled Mac program? Not in the Apple app.store. :-/ Eufy really drops the ball hard sometimes. :frowning:

Oh, I see… “discontinued”. Eufy sucks more and more every dang day!

When I have the time to wire it all, I’m switching back to LOREX. LOREX does security RIGHT!