Eufy Doorbell offline

Hi,
Can you please help.
Our doorbell was low in battery tried to charge but no success and then I noticed that its off line.
Im going around in circles to try to fix this but not getting very far.
I have no removed the doorbell from my homebase thinking that i could reconnect but no.

So its off line not connected and not charging.
Do I need to replace ?

Hi,

How old and what model doorbell do you have?

The lithium ion batteries in the the doorbell usually have a service life of 4 to 5 years.
The life of 18650 lithium battery is generally 300~500 charging cycles.

Have you tried a different charging cable and or a different charger?

Hello
We’ve had the unit for nearly 3 years when we moved into a new house

And yes we’ve tried several different cables

It’s a tad disappointing
What can you do to help or do we now have to reassess our security and go with another brand as we’re terrible disappointed with eufy at this stage

This shouldn’t be happening after 3 years

Garry FlaniganManaging Director
Provincial Media Pty Ltd

M. 0422 4022 71
E. Garry@provincialmedia.com.au
Www.provincialmedia.com.au

Hi,
Just to be clear I am not eufy support and eufy support doesn’t monitor / reply on this forum.

This forum is for end users like me and you where the community can post questions or give help / advice (if we can).

Almost 3 years isn’t terribly bad but it’s not good either.

Try resetting the doorbell while having the charging cable connected also try it without the charging cable connected.
Good luck.

1 Like

Nope this doesn’t work either

And thank you for your assistance
And far more than eufy

Garry FlaniganManaging Director
Provincial Media Pty Ltd

M. 0422 4022 71
E. Garry@provincialmedia.com.au
Www.provincialmedia.com.au

While attempting to recharge the battery of one of my eufyCam units, I found that it wasn’t charging properly and subsequently went offline. Thinking that removing and reconnecting it to the HomeBase might solve the issue, I went ahead with the process for how do buddhists celebrate birth, only to find that the camera remained offline and unresponsive.