Eufy Floodlight light and detection issues

HI,

I have a Eufy Floodlight above my garage that looks over my driveway and also the road.

I have the following issues.

• I have the light set one above the minimum distance for detection and yet it seems to come on constantly at night if anything comes into the entire field of vision of the camera.

• I setup the detection boxes on my driveway so cars driving past my property would not trigger the camera/light but every single car that drives past triggers both the camera and light.

Why dont the detection boxes work as described?

Does the light come on if the camera is triggered? If so then why have separate settings?

I have somewhat same problem.
The light comes on about every minute, no matter what I change in app or move around camera.
Starting to hate this thing, works great during day, but nightime is driving me nuts,
Isn’t the light only suppose to come on when the camera detects motion?

My camera never will record if there’s not motion, but the light goes on every second

I have somewhat same problem.
The light comes on about every minute, no matter what I change in app or move around camera.
Starting to hate this thing, works great during day, but nightime is driving me nuts,
Isn’t the light only suppose to come on when the camera detects motion?

My camera never will record if there’s not motion, but the light goes on every second

Im having the same issue, light comes on about every minute. What did you end up doing?

Mine will not detect my car pulling into the driveway. As soon as i step out it turns on, but why wont it sense my cars? Human detection is off.