I did buy an Eufy Indoor Cam 2K Pan & Tilt on Oct 3 2020, did setup and start detect and recording successfully. This is my config:
- Local storage (Samsung 32GB SD card)
- Motion Detection On: Activity Zone=Customized, Detect type=Person
- Video Quality: Streaming=Medium, Recording=1080P
- All other settings: default (no integration)
- Serial: T841***
- System version: 184.108.40.206 10/10 03:04
It did work properly until yesterday (Oct 14), suddenly it stopped detecting and recording, I still can view live and round-look by app but nothing is recorded. The LED status on Eufy cam is solid blue, not changing to red on detection.
I did restart camera, re-format SD card but solve nothing.
Finally, I did unplug and replug the camera power cord then the trouble has gone. It work properly now.
So is it a bug of camera firmware or what? Thank you!