Welcome to the eufy Security Auction House!
To kick off our very first auction here on the eufy Security community, we’ve got 5 Smart Lock Touch Sets up for grabs and are auctioning 1 off on each of the following days: Nov. 15th, Nov. 22th, Nov. 29th, Dec.6th and Dec. 13th. Mark the dates on your calendar so you don’t miss out. The first Auction will end at 10 am., Nov. 21th, EDT
First time hearing about Smart Lock Touch Set? Let’s get you up to speed with a quick rundown on what Smart Lock Touch Set does to protect you, your home, and your family.
Unlock From Anywhere: Smart Lock Touch now supports Wi-Fi. Set up the included Wi-Fi Bridge to lock and unlock Smart Lock Touch right from your phone, no matter where you are.
Fingerprint Identification: Smart Lock recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 seconds, and unlocks your door in 1 second. Faster than fumbling your keys.
5 Ways to Unlock: Open Smart Lock fingerprint door lock in an instant using your fingerprint, unlock with the eufy Security app via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, or open up using either the electronic keypad or the key.
Automatic Locking: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically, keeping your home secure even when you’re in a hurry.
All-Weather Protection: With an IP65 weatherproof rating, Smart Lock is ready to protect homes in any location. It’s capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30°C/-22°F to 70°C/158°F as well as rainfall.
Protecting Your Privacy: Stores your fingerprint and in-app data locally—rather than on the cloud—to keep your personal information safe and private.
If you’re still eager for info on Smart Lock Touch, head on over to our pre-order page right now. If you hurry, you might be able to grab one of our exclusive pre-order codes and get $60 off once pre-orders go live.
Now, back to the auction. We’ll start the bidding at 10 Points. So whip out your Points wallet and get ready for a bidding war! Just reply how much points you want to bid in this post! But don’t forget your bidding point should not exceed your points balance!
PS: We’ll be holding auctions every month in the future, so make sure you save up those Points to be in with the chance of snagging some eufy Security gear.
PPS: Not sure how to check your Points total?
Step 1: Go to your profile page.
Step 2: Click Points&Notes, and then Points to view your Points balance.
- Bidding starts at 10 Points.
- Users may raise the bid in the comments by numbers divisible by 10 (10, 20, 30, etc.), and may not raise the bid by more than 100 PowerBucks at one time.
- Users may not bid in excess of their current balance of Points.
- The highest bidder at the end of the auction will win.
- If the highest bidder at the end of the auction does not have the required balance of Points, the prize will go to the next-highest bidder.
- Once 1 auction has finished, the next Smart Lock will go up for bidding, with the starting bid reset to 0.
- The Points required for the prize will be withdrawn from the winner’s account within 3 business days of the winning announcement being made.
- Each user may make an unlimited number of bids.
- Open to residents in the US only because Smart Lock Touch Set is only available in the US right now.
- Anker reserves the right of final explanation.