Failed to request - 23

Also in Romania same issue, error code -23

Same here in The Netherlands since a few hours

Same problem here, only notifications, but no live play or reply (Netherlands)

Best regards Marc

Gleiches Problem hier. Nutze das System erst kurze Zeit. Bislang lief alles reibungslos. Habe festgestellt, dass die Home Base selbständig die Internet Verbindung / WLAN kappt. Gibt man die Daten neu ein, klappt es wieder. Allerdings ärgerlich wenn man auch Systeme eingebungen hat an einem Standort, wo man mal nicht eben hin kann…

Same here in the Netherlands, started today

Habe das selbe Problem, welche Daten gicgmbh ?
Komme doch nirgendwo drauf…

Same here on France

Hallo. Geh man auf “Einrichtung des WLAN”…zumindest hat es bei mir dann bei einem system wieder geklappt.

…und dann “Anderes Netzwerk” (hier dann wieder die alten daten reinschreiben)

Idem for me in Paris

Same here in NZ on Android 4G data only. Definitely a problem on their end with the app/servers. Hopefully a fix soon. :crossed_fingers:

I also have the same issue today. I am unable to play anything from homeBase

Same here in Philippines and Saudi Arabia

Using latest IOS, Islolated as I am in Belgium and can’t monitor House in UK, happy it’s a global issue with the -23 guess support will be out of bed now resolving issue

Same her both over 4G, remote WiFi, and after VPNing to local network. All those options normally work. Eufy app in Android is not showing the cameras as offline.

Same here. Seems like Eufy doesnt care. Think I will change the system.

adding myself to the list! -23 when accessing remotely

Same problem here, from france. Ok with wifi connection but Ko with 4g…

Similar issue for me on both systems that I own (one in the UK and one abroad).
However, I just checked the UK one, and the camera went alarming and, as soon as that happened, I got a notification and everything was back to normal.

So I think security is still being provided.

Now, although I am myself a software engineer, I cannot explain how come this happened, unless there is some kind of sleep mode in the homebase pod itself (just guessing) or no auto-reconnect functionality to cater for servers being down.

I think their API is ko. And so, their servers. But it’s a big problem on a security system. It’s clearly a SPOF (single point of failure).