Failed to request - 23

same wifi with cam, it’s fine. (can watch live stream)
but diff wifi or mobile data, can’t connect.

I have the same problem (I-phone app), and also can not have live stream anymore on an extra indoor cam pan & tilt in another location (not working via a base station).
I am not using VPN so that can not be the problem.
Looking at the live stream on my laptop I could see the view from the indoor cam, for the base station linked camera’s I got a continuos time out.

I have the same problem

I have the same problem (IOS device), did install my Cams today

Same problem -23 here from The Netherlands. Also not possible to contact the servicedesk. I think we must wait till monday :frowning:

1 Like

The problem is in the app, because on my pc on Google Chrome browser i have live feed

I have the same problem too

Same problem here (also in the Netherlands): all works fine using WiFi, but on mobile network notifications do come in, but the app doesn’t connect to homebase, making it impossible to view captured videos or live streams…
Makes the system quite useless, hope fixing this has top priority!

1 Like

Anfrage fehlgeschlagen (-23) Problem

Auch bei mir die selbe Problematik wie von anderen Usern bereits hier beschrieben.
Fehler trat unmittelbar nach Sichtung einer zuvor benachrichtigten Bewegungssequenz auf.

Danach kein Zugriff mehr über Android auf die Basisstation und die Kameras. Fortwährende Fehlermeldung Anfrage fehlgeschlagen (-23)!!!

Erbitte dringend HILFE zu dieser Problematik!

Danke sehr!

STATUSÄNDERUNG!
SEIT 09.01.2021, 23:20 UHR LÄUFT ALLES WIEDER WIE GEWOHNT! DANKE SEHR…

1 Like

Same problem

From India:
2 days ago there was an app update … even after updating ,issue still lies with mobile 4G network… but when mobile connected to wifi ,can access efuy site / app to watch live stream . works…in wifi .from that I can understand… the app which is using mobile internet having problems… it couldn’t show the bites/ establish or use internet from mobile phone (4G) to watch live stream .

Same problem here in Hong Kong :disappointed:

Wir haben exakt das selbe Problem…seit heute🤔

Same problem, works fine on WiFi network, cannot access live feed via mobile data on iOS, issue started today.

Same here also germany.
I think the guys from Eufy also use their own products. It won’t work for them either, I think.

same here no live stream . I already reset everything but no results

Failed to request -23 on my android but works fine on my wife’s ios.

The same problem started today.I get the push-notifications but not the live stream. Error -23

I am also having this issue today, UK

Same here in the Netherlands, doorbell is working, but cannot see the videos, error -23.
Please advice.