Failed to request - 23

It works to me now (GREECE lan and wan ok)!

I’ve had screw ups with the software before. Had to reformat an sdcard and lost all the footage on it. Now this is happening and for quite a few people. If you bought yours on Amazon I would suggest an appropriate review. Also you can review the app on whichever app store you use

Not normal, have mine about 2 months, never had issues like this, I’ve the same cameras as yourself, still not working here for me all day, but does seem to be a worldwide problem from reading the comments,
Ireland based

It works for me now (France : LAN and WAN ok)
But I will have a lot of questions for Eufy (or Anker)…

I’m having the same issue here… How to solve?

Same here

Working for me now here in the UK

doorbell and homebase start to work now… but pan& tilt still -23…

Did it self resolve

Yes it did mate

Lucky you. Will try again tmw a reset has left homebase with blinking blue light…

Hope it comes back online for you to

Working for me again uk

Working for me again too

Hello, I have 100% exact the same issue - at morning all works fine and when I returned at 18 o’clock I got the failure (-23). With WiFi or mobile 4G

Just checked, it is back online.

Mines still not after turning off for a while it’s forgotten all devices and won’t reconnect. Just flashing blue light. Have emailed eufy

Back up and running in Ireland

21.25. North UK still issues using mobile connection. WiFi is ok.

Working over 4G again for me here in NZ. Restarted home base 2 by connecting via wifi but would still show error 23 when trying to access over 4G. Left it a while and checked again, seems to be working now. 🤷