- Fixed the issue that the snapshot is deleted in some event probabilistic.
- Fixed the issure that the sucurity mode was switched incorrectly via the Geofencing function.
- Fixed the issue that the snapshot won’t update in HomeKit security video probabilistic.
- Optimized the issue that the HomeKit will restart abnormal.
- Fixed the issue that the snapshot is not in the recordings probabilistic.
- Fixed the issue that the lens will turn down (but the camera status is still off)when you replug the camera even it was set to off.
- Optimized the issue that the camera probabilistic crash.
- Optimized the issue that the recorded videos are short in HomeKit Security Video.
- Fixed the probabilistic device offline issue when the device restart.
- Fixed the issue that the homepage’s snapshot can’t update in the Home app.
- Optimize the live streaming via RTSP protocol.
- Optimize the issue that Home probabilistic can’t access to the camera.
- Optimize the motion tracking.
- Fixed the issue that the HomeKit can not record occasionally.
- Optimize the user experience that the HomeKit or NAS can view streaming and recording when the Indoor Cam disconnects from the Internet but connect to the same local network with your Home Hub or NAS.
- Optimize the experience that the status LED or night version turns on/off incorrectly occasionally.
- Fixed the issue that the camera can’t play live video occasionally.
- Fixed the issue that the camera will crash in some special working conditions.
- Optimized the experience of the process to enable the HomeKit.
- Optimized the experience of the control of the status LED, auto night version, and camera off both in eufy Security and the Home app.