Geofencing with schedule

Hi @Mengdi

We are now past Q4 2020 can you give us a further update please?

Thanks

Mike

@AnkerSupport

@Mengdi any updates when this will be avaialble?

We are now in Q2 2021 well passed Q4 2020 (advised by you) .

Can you please give us an update on when anker/eufy will have this problem resolved?

A comment from the development team would be helpful - are they really working on this problem - if they are it seems they need help.

We await your update.

Thanks

Mike

4 Likes

Agree with all the recent comments. Key feature that is overdue on promise from the dev team.

Any updated ETA?

Thanks,
Les

2 Likes

Excellent. I also support this too. Widget for quick change of modes. And please allow Indoor cameras to be grouped to allow quick mode changes

2 Likes

+1

Eufy, can you please give us an update about this feature?

4 Likes

When will we get this ESSENTIAL feature already?

3 Likes

Please add this important feature even as custom setting

3 Likes

I am getting frustrated with eufy cameras because the geofencing does not work with scheduling. Please add this feature or let us know the timing for adding this feature. You keep releasing new products without the key feature of geofencing working correctly.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, there are multiple threads on this issue and it has been over a year and still no update to this issue…

Eufy is not interested in making current products work properly or better, they just want to develop new products.

If you have not purchased their products yet, i would strongly advise against it.

@eufy
@AnkerSupport

3 Likes

Add me to the list of frustrated customers who want this essential feature.

2 Likes

Here too, I actually went to this forum to find out if this would be possible. I need to have the camera’s to be on if no-one’s home. And also from 22:00 to 7:00 when we’re asleep. This combination seems not to be possible. I expect the simplest way to realize this, would be to add the possibility to select ‘Schedule’ in the ‘Geofencing’ mode when ‘at Home’.

3 Likes

I‘m thinking of „re-change“ to Arlo because of this essential, missing function!

4 Likes

This needs to happen. Please add this functionality to the app.

3 Likes

Why on earth isn’t this a feature? Like many I’ve been looking up how to activate this only to find it can’t be done. Really poor.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Absolutely essential to create a smooth running system.

2 Likes

I also need this functionality badly. At least reply @Mengdi @AnkerSupport cause this is really bad customer service.

3 Likes

@AnkerSupport: Please give us an update.

2 Likes

+1

This is a must have feature

1 Like

If you are an Apple Homekit user you can set geofencing in Homekit and then scheduling in the Eufy app

1 Like

+1 for this feature.
Hopefully eufy will give an updated timeline soon.

1 Like

The response from Eufy says it all! NO SUPPORT! :frowning::frowning::frowning:

We totally understand that our product is not perfect. You have our promise that our engineers would work day and night to improve this product and we are glad to have your support and understanding, which would be a huge encouragement for us to seeking continuous improvement.

2 Likes