Linking new eufyCam cameras to Google Nest Hub

Hi there
Can someone with more experience than myself please tell me if it’s possible to add or link my newly purchased eufyCam cameras that are installed and working correctly with my Google Nest Hub.
I’ve added eufySecurity and authorised it. And added the cameras to my Home and all seems fine but when tapping on either camera I get an error message both on the Next Hub and in the Google Home app.
Any help or advice appreciated. I don’t want to stream to my TV I just want to view each camera on the nest Hub.
Cheers

Yes it is possible. I have all my eufy cameras and doorbell connected to both my Amazon Echo’s and Google Hub’s with routines to automatically show when a sensor or doorbell is pressed. It was working great, but three, four days ago nothing is stream to either my Echo Show’s or Google Hubs error message cannot connect to null, to cannot connect to smartphone check power and connections? Many users have also reported that it it not possible to stream any Eufy cameras from the Eufy Portal, which I can confirm does not work? I have tried every possible solution thinking I had an issue, from factory resetting to disabling the eufy skill. But no solution. I have contacted Eufy, there answer was reset my Echo Shows. Please report these issues with Eufy as I believe it is a server issue. I ultimately think if you are able to view your cameras on the Eufy portal then it will show on either Google Hub or Echo’s. it is very frustrating!! PLEASE REPORT TO EUFY! They replied no other users are complaining they have this issue,

1 Like

Hi there
I have reported the issue to eufy support. And have an open ticket so I guess we will have to wait and see what the resolution is.
Cheers

1 Like

Eufy Customer manager has been emailing me that there is a issue. It has now been rectified and you should be able to stream from Amazon Echo, Google Hub and via the Eufy web portal.

2 Likes