[New Release] Video Baby Monitor

Eufy Security has just released a new video baby monitor… Take a look!

Features & details

• Detail Makes the Difference: See your little one in sharp 720p resolution.
  • Larger Display for the Little Details: The large 5” monitor display allows you to see every detail of your baby’s environment.
  • Power to Last Through the Day: The 5,200 mAh battery allows for 30 hours of monitoring in regular usage scenarios (default mode). For more frequent check-ups and continuous monitoring the battery will last for 12 hours.
  • A Connection You Can Trust: The wireless FHSS transmission for a secure and private live-stream that is for you and only you.
  • A Clear View as They Snooze: Crisp and clear night vision for easy check-ups in low light conditions.

Pricing and Availability: eufy Security’s Video Baby Monitor is available to order now from amazon.com for $129.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on eufy Security’s new video baby monitor? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

@Mengdi, this is news.

Nobody should be ordering this! Eufy has no 2 Factor Authentication, which means anyone has the possibility to also see your baby. Not just you.

1 Like

How so exactly?

Read my post

1 Like

I can’t connect to anyone else’s camera?

Can you connect to mine?

I think we get your point about 2fa as we keep seeing it in everyone of your posts, Eufy have already said they are going to be working on it