Not seeing Homekit Portal

Anyone else seeing the Homekit Portal option under
camera settings? Im not and the Homekit instructions under camera settings says thats where i jeed to add my cameras from since they do nit have the little house on the QR code.

3 Likes

I do have the “HomeKit portal” option but nothing happens once I click on it. There is a loading animation showing up for a short time but then disappears without any obvious change.

1 Like

I’m seeing the same. Not good.

1 Like

Same here. Homekit not possible

2 Likes

i"ve discovered you have to be using the Eufy app on an iPhone to see the Homekit Portal. It doesn’t show up on Android.

Same here, I get a short animation when I click the portal then nothing :frowning:

Same here. Useless

Same Problem here :weary:

That’s normal - HomeKit is an Apple API that’s not available on Android devices.

I am using an iPhone. HomeKit Portal is doing nothing on tap.

Hi guys, for some reason clicking on HomeKit Portal now works perfectly and results in an added camera to my HomeKit.

1 Like

Now it is working. Thank you eufy

I have same issue how to fix it??

same here… please fix

I have exactly the same problem. I have bought a new eufy Solo IndoorCam P24 and I cannot integrate it in my Homekit.

1 Like

I made the mistake of buying the wrong camera (1080p) version, and of course there is no option to connect to HomeKit (I can scan the QRCode on the base and My iPhone recognised it as a cam but couldn’t connect , took me a few hours to find that out, DUH) ordered the 2K version now, hope that’s going to work :innocent: