Override Do Not Disturb

Ring has the ability to set it’s notification to Override Do Not Disturb on my phone … this would be very valuable on Eufy !!

6 Likes

Which mobile are you using? In Android you can go to the phone’s notification settings and set either doorbell ring or motion to override. Not sure about the cameras.

Well i be darn!! Nevermind Eufy, the option is already there! Thanks Haadsecure.

1 Like

Thank you!!! Finally figured this out…

1 Like

Sorry to be a dumbo, but how? I have gone to Notification settings and can’t find any ref to Eufy app. Can override calls, text from favourite contacts etc…

1 Like

Usually it’s under the app’s settings.

Got it! Not obvious! Long press App Icon>Tap Notifications>Long press Eufy Motion and/or Doorbell Ring which brings up sub menu to select Overide DND. Easy!!

2 Likes

Thanks. i was searching all over for this. This setting should be under App notifications, not buried in eufy motion.

Is override dnd also on iphone? I cannot seem to find it

1 Like

Looks like it’s available on Android but not iPhone? iPhone users really need to be able to override dnd, otherwise security cameras at night are useless - let’s just let that robber waltz into the house and our phones won’t wake us up to let us know!

1 Like

This is amazing, thank you! I was having to search everywhere for this fix and looking for apps to manually turn off notifications at night for every other app but this one. What a work up! This fix worked and is a godsend. But I went to that screen a million times and it is not clear in the least that you can long press EUFY Motions to access a sub menu. Thank god I found this thread!

EDIT! Despite applying this setting, I still can’t get it to override do not disturb mode. I also emailed EUFY who told me an override is not possible. :pensive: