Pairing indoor chime after completing eufy 2k wired setup

I didn’t pair the chime during the initial setup. I tried to pair the chime to the doorbell after completing the installation by pressing the sync button for 2 seconds then pressing Connect in the app. I get the second ding sound but the chime doesn’t sound when doorbell button is pressed.

Did you go into setup and select the correct chime? There is a menu choice for Indoor Chime that lets you select which devices to use a chime.

I’m having the same problem, and when I go into the Indoor Chime option within my Doorbell Settings, I’m only presented with 2 options (‘Homebase as Chime’ or ‘Alexa as Chime’). How do I choose my Doorbell Chime as the chime so I can hear it upstairs? Any help appreciated :grinning:

Hi, I’m having a problem with connecting an additional doorbell chime with my homebase 2 using a usb dongle. When I try to connect the chime using the app, the app freezes and I have to close it. Do I have to use both the sync buttons on the additional chime and the homebase 2?

1 Like

Hi,

I have the same issue with mine. Did you manage to get it sorted in the end please?

Cheers.

HI managed to get mine to connect ok in the end after several tries. The thing that seemed to change it was that i brought the plug in chime next to the base station (it was only a few metres away beforehand) and hey presto, it connected first time, no issues.