Referral program

Anyone else having problems receiving their referral money after getting confirmations that someone used your link and would be sent by a date thst has passed also referral page says o referrals.

3 Likes

Yes I still don’t have the referral bonus from a purchase my friend made in MARCH 26, 2020! I’ve contacted EUFY numerous times and they just say oh we’ve forwarded to the marketing team and you’ll get the referral bonus in 7-10 days. Well it never shows up so I’m very disappointed in their business practices. If you’re not willing to follow up with your incentive program, then I believe it’s false advertising.

3 Likes

I just want to update that I finally got the referral bonus in my PayPal. Not sure if posting helped that along but I can say I finally received it.

1 Like

What’s the turnaround time if you don’t mind me asking? I just had a buddy by based on my referral and I’m just kind of looking for a turnaround time. Thanks

1 Like

May need 1 month

1 Like

My parents referred me to Eufy. Over a month has passed, but they have had no correspondence about their referral reward. A bit disappointed really.

2 Likes

My brother bought a setup back in January and Ive never had any notification nor referal payout

1 Like

Lol why would you wanna referring bad products to someone else? Their products are so buggy and they don’t even know how to fix it.

1 Like

I referred my parents. I watched them click the referral link. I watched them purchase the products. With my own eyes. No referral bonus. I contacted Eufy customer service and they falsely claimed that the referral was invalid because the referral link was not used. The CSR was nice and respectful, but also factually inaccurate. I have escalated the request to “management.” If they do not make good on their referral program rewards, I am going to have my parents return the products.

2 Likes

Update: Customer Support Manager, Shane, has responded to my customer service request stating that, while Eufy’s system did not detect the referral link, he recognized that Eufy would not have received the order from my parents without me and they intend to honor the referral award incentive (EufyCan 2C add-on). I appreciate the response and look forward to receiving the reward after the 30 day waiting period. I do wonder if the reward incentive offer will be reflected in the referral section of the Eufy Security app. That would give me more confidence that the reward was truly offered.

1 Like

Update 2: Customer Support Manager, Shane really came through! He made good on his offer to honor the referral even though Eufy’s system did not auto-detect it. All I had to do was wait out the 30 day return policy for my parents’ order and send another email requesting the award incentive. Shane responded within 24 hours and I had the free EufyCam 2C in my hot little hands 2 days later! Kudos Shane!

1 Like

Tbh I’ve given up. Although £80 would be nice. Have had 2 people buy from my referral link and no contact from Eufless :wink:

Hi. I have 2 missing referrals and 1 showing as pending still. Not very happy.

Yes I haven’t even received an email telling me my referral code’s been used even though my friend ordered a considerable amount of equipment. Live chat can’t help and I’m told I have to email. Finding it very difficult to actually find an email address.

Yes, I have not received my referral money. it shows the amount of CA$80.00 cash pending in my mobile app. Thus, it would be nice if you could help me in this matter.

I am looking forward to hearing from you guys ASAP.

Thanks,
Pedram Pourheydar

Email:
pedram.pourheydar@gmail.com