Security camera's are now very slow

What ti do with my security camera’s, all of them are now really slow…

Really? What homebase version are you on?
I noticed that after the most recent update, 2.1.7.8h, the live view loads up very quickly as compared to the version before. In that previous version it took always about 7 seconds for it to load up.

1 Like

Thanks for reply…I am using homebase 2 I also have the latest version. I have to restart my phone when camera’s are unresponsive. I keep emptying my storage too. I am using android phone I don’t know if this is the reason for this issue. Thanks

Hmm… Could be that the phone isn’t up for handling the eufy app. Just to check, can you verify works just as bad on another device?

[quote=“Eufychad, post:3, topic:1710678, full:true”]
I keep emptying my storage too. I am using android phone I don’t know if this is the reason for this issue. [/quote]

Are you emptying because storage is actually filling up or you are just making more free space? If it’s because you have used it all, you probably want to look at increasing the storage capacity if you can. Also, have you tried just deleting the eufy app cache data rather than restarting the phone?

1 Like

I empty the storage to make sure it won’t affect the speed. My phone sometimes asking battery fix becoz of eufy app comsuming more battery. I also try putting extra usb but it wont add the storage. I think its my phone becoz I keep getting notifications to put the eufy app to sleep.