Unable to view camera on google display

Hi there,

I bought this camera as I owned google display device. The product says it is compatible with google assistsnt but I cany accesss/stream the cameras using the google display. Has anyone successfully stream the eufy cam to google?

Regards,

1 Like

Same here! It says camera stream is currently unavailable. Bought it to connect with google home. Disarming and arming works fine.

1 Like

Fixed it by reconnecting Eufy in the Google home app and sync the devices .

I have the same problem since a couple of days with my video doorbell. Stream is not loading. But trying to disconnect and connect Eufy in the Google Home app and sync devices is not working for me. More people have this issue??

1 Like

Same problem here - not able to stream to my google chromecast when it worked previously and I haven’t changed any settings…

1 Like

Through Nest Hub Max works, but it only works for 5 minutes and crashes. Every five minutes you need to say “ok google turn on the camera”
And I noticed it was on this camera, in the fifth minute the column freezes and the column already cannot respond to the command "ok Google"Only after two hours gives the command.
if I turn on the camera from wyze, then the google voice assistant starts working again.