【US】【Winner Released】What Will You Buy on Black Friday? Share and Get a Gift

Already bought everything I need!!

Definitely the Smart lock touch and wifi…that fingerprint access will make feel like Bond…James Bond

Maybe smart lock with the bridge

Cams! More cams!!!

Dog Camera D605, since it’s the only option I don’t already have :sweat_smile: also hoping for a sale on the new Robovac X8 Hybrid! That’s one I definitely need in my life!

Edit Spoke too soon! Can’t wait to take advantage of the Black Friday price guarantee on the

I just purchased my very first house. On Black Friday, I am keeping an eye out for little things that make a house a home💕

I would like to buy an other Eufy cam 2c pro and the 2k doorbell camera for the homebase 2.

2 Likes

SoloCam S40, I’m tired of my truck getting broken into.

Decisions… decisions :face_with_monocle::thinking:
They’re all such AMAZING products, but I think the HVAC H30 is calling my name!

I have the wired doorbell already. If like to replace an existing floodlight with the floodlight cam pro 2, there only thing stopping me is the price. If LOVE to see a 50% of more deal on it. That would get me to buy. If I can’t find that kind of deal on the floodlight cam pro 2, I’m going to get the Ninja iCream ice cream maker. I know I can be happy eating ice cream to drown my sorrows. As a friends once said “you can never be sad when you’re eating ice cream”. Miss you Eric.

I recently purchased a floodlight cam 2 pro and was so pleased with the product that I ordered an early Black Friday deal from Costco for a smart lock with WiFi and a battery doorbell 2k with base station.

If another deal comes around for a floodlight cam 2 pro then I will buy another one. If Eufy ever decides to make wired POE cams that are compatible with an NVR, I’d be the first in line to grab that.

I would love to get a wifi lock

If there’s a real good sell, I will snag the SolocamS40. Yup, that’s what I will get :ok_hand:t3:

I want to buy the 360° floodlight cam 2 pro for my dad and use it for our front yard. He has been asking me to find a good one for quite awhile so I’m going to get the eufy floodlight cam 2 pro for him since it looks pretty good!

Been thinking about the video doorbell currently have ring but feel the person detection on my solo cams is better than rings doorbells

Im going to get another security keypad!

I would like to buy the S40 for Black Friday! Maybe even get two!

Looking to get that new beautiful silver color smart lock touch & wifi to secure my house and RoboVac X8 to make my life easier and get that mess cleaned up after the kids! :slight_smile:

Video Doorbell 2K is on my Christmas wish list. :christmas_tree:

The Floodlight Cam 2 Pro looks really nice, although not sure I can afford it right now…

If I had one, I would use it to light up my front walkway in the evenings, and to record the delivery people dropping packages in the wrong place - the doorbell cam catches them sometimes, but not if they don’t come all the way to the door.

5 Likes