Windows applicatioin

Would really like to see a windows Desktop or windows store application for viewing and altering the cameras, have seen many threads with anker / eufy staff replying saying a windows app would be ready for download by the end of 2019…but i’m unable to find one.

10 Likes

I would like to see it too.

1 Like

One of the promises of the original Kickstarter that must be 2 years old now

1 Like

Darn, I am new to this community and all I hear is unmet promises. All this could be easily solved if we had a documented restful API, that would intermediately kick-start community driven apps and what not. A truly key differentiator.

2 Likes

Thank you for contacting Eufy.

For the camera setting, due to the privacy concern, we have made the setting only available to changed on the user’s mobile device via eufy security app.

According to our customer demand, we have made the LiveView available on the web channel, when you access:

https://mysecurity.eufylife.com/#/camera

Hope this information helps. If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.

If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.

Thanks again for your support! Have a nice day!

I just tried out the LiveView and discovered it is using Adobe Flash to display the video. Flash support is being dropped from all major browsers. You need to switch to using a supported solution such as HTML5.

2 Likes

That would be awesome!

1 Like

Just saw a post from Anker saying Mac version available & windows version coming next month

Hopefully see it in the next couple of months :grin:

Anyone heard the latest when Windows will release? It’s nearing the end of the month.

2 Likes

Any updates on this yet?

1 Like

I totally agree. Make a dang windows app so once you are signed in you can even view videos stored on a home base.

1 Like

Upvote from me, too!

2 Likes

A way to download from the web would be helpful. Phone only has so much room!! And I can’t put a USB drive in my phone!

1 Like

A window desktop app would be good so as to be able to view cameras because I used the Eufy app and only received the code number the day after which was of no use so Windows application a must.

2 Likes

Yes! We need a proper desktop application so we can keep a live feed constantly open. They also need to fix integration with Google Nest Hubs so we can also keep live feeds constantly open on Google Nest as well (and not a 20 second delayed feed that takes half minute to start and expires after a minute playing).

3 Likes