[Winner Released] Eufy Winter Wishlist

I really need * Indoor Cam 2K Pan & Tilt so that my family will feel secure. My wifey and 2 kiddos will be very happy if i get this as a Christmas gift. Thank you Eufy for securing our families.

6 Likes

I would like a eufycam 2C from Santa.

I know it’s not on the list of Santa’s gifts. But it would be great to have this little camera down the side of my house.

It’s rather dark and we’ve just got a puppy and he loves bouncing around out in the garden.

Sadly, crime rates for puppies have gone up here because they’re so sought after since covid hit.
There’s been a few dog nappings in my local area and this camera would be a great deterrent.

6 Likes

I want a smart lock touch & wifi for Christmas this year. I have been lucky enough to buy a new house this year and my family has grown with the arrivial of my second son. We are making our home smart step by step. My sons first words were “hey google” he loves to watch the Eufy doorbell video on our displays even more than peppa pig. A smart lock would be an amazing addtion allow my eldest and in future my little one to come and go without the fear of losing keys and knowing they are safe at night.

5 Likes

I would love the 2C pro to be able to feel my better half is safe when I am away working.

5 Likes

Liebes eufy Team,

ich wünsche mir, dass alle gesund bleiben und wir diese schwierigen Zeiten bald hinter uns lassen können.

Ansonsten würde ich mich über die

• eufyCam 2 Pro

sehr freuen, da diese mit meinem HomeKit kompatibel ist. :relaxed:

Ich wünsche allen eine frohe und besinnliche Weihnachtszeit :santa:t3::christmas_tree::gift:

5 Likes

Hello,
What I would like for Christmas this year is the 5-Piece Home Alarm Kit. I don’t know if this is part of the goodies available but I sure do hope so.

Me and my partner have just moved into our first home and had put aside some money to buy the Cam2’s so this would be brilliant to add to it + the Mrs is a little paranoid when it comes to locking doors so this would give her piece of mind.

I did a review of the Cam2’s on the Anker forum before I knew about this one so I would also love to do one for the home alarm too as I’ve got more than enough time as I’m on furlough.

I hope everyone has a brilliant Christmas this year and I think we’re also looking forward to the new year too.

image https://media0.giphy.com/media/MrxXXBriEIKBO/giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b6hd3syy3wvdlgmx9q6re56uxhbhs08757lvg9a1o&rid=giphy.gif
(The gif is me running in and out of my house triggering the home alarm kit and annoying my partner)

5 Likes

Dear Elves,

since we were very, very nice this year, we would like to have a Video Doorbell 2K Pro (Wired). My wife & I are working from home :house: a lot. Not would be great to check who exactly is at the door whenever the doorbell :bell: rings.

Greeting
Daniel & family

5 Likes

Dear Elves

I would like a eufycam 2 pro as it would be great to complement my floodlight camera and provide more coverage around my house to protect my family from unwanted intruders this Xmas!

Thanks
Kee

6 Likes

Would love a eufy cam2 pro, my son is going through a phase of worrying about burgers so this would really help to ease his concerns

5 Likes

Dear Eufy Elfs,

Do you like bunnies :rabbit:? So does our family :family_man_woman_boy:. The joy of watching bunnies in the back yard is sadly reduced to when we are actually day. Imagine waking up though and checking the security footage from a Eufy Cam 2 finding footage beautifully captured as we drink our morning milk. Oh the joy we would have, sadly we don’t have a Eufy Cam 2. Can you help us get one?

Yours truly and wishing you all the best during this holiday season!

:rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2:

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Eufy Winter Wishlist:

I would love the eufyCam Pro 2 this year for Christmas.
One of my eufy cameras was knocked down by intruders and need to purchase another. Single mom and need some extra eyes to stay on my family. Happy holidays everyone!

4 Likes

Simple, I would really like a eufyCam 2 Pro because it is so great that all my other eufyCam 2 cameras feel old and sad. Having a eufyCam 2 Pro would make us all feel much happier for the holidays!

4 Likes

All i want for Christmas is a Eufy Smart Lock Touch so that I wont have to spend another night breaking into my own house after losing my house keys!!!

I promise I’ve been a good girl and deserve to be on Santa’s Nice List!!!

4 Likes

I just purchased the eufy doorbell last week as a gift to myself. Really impressped with it👌.

I would like to win the indoor pan and tilt camera to keep the back porch secure from theives and will give me bit extra bit of security over the festive season​:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

Merry christmas to you all👍

4 Likes

I would like to get the Eufy cam 2 pro which will be a nice upgrade from my Eufy cam 2, so then all my cameras will be in 2k resolution.

There’s been a few break in in my neighborhood this past week, this will give me better piece of mind.

4 Likes

Dear Santa,

I would like a complete Protection Starter System for my Mother and Father.

My mother is due to retire next summer after 20+ years teaching at the same primary (elementary) school (so long that she has taught the children of previous pupils) she is looking forward to travelling the country but recently somebody has been throwing objects at her front window (she lives near a high school) and doesn’t want to leave the house unoccupied less someone breakin. I would love Santa to allow her the peace of mind required to travel and enjoy her well earned retirement knowing that her home is looked after

4 Likes

We’ve loved getting our home on board with Eufy this year and something we’ve toyed with but just haven’t made the jump with us the

Smart Lock Touch!

We love the idea of a lock to go with the doorbell we have. I feel so more sercure, the idea of controlling the entry would be awesome.

Happy holidays everyone!

4 Likes

I want the doorbell and floodlight camera, we’re building our new home and they would be perfect final features

4 Likes

A 2K Doorbell with a base station would be a nice surprise for my elderly neighbours. Stops cold caller’s from upsetting them.

4 Likes

I would love to win a EufyCam 2 Pro so that my daughter can help me keep an eye out for Santa. We have one area where there is no camera coverage, and she keeps asking if Santa is there. An extra camera would ease my daughter’s mind.

4 Likes