[Winner Released] Eufy Winter Wishlist

We would love to get an Indoor Cam 2K Pan & Tilt for Christmas. Our Triplets, and Golden Retriever just moved into a new home and keeping an eye on all the triplets is the funniest but most work we’ve ever had. An Eufy Indoor Cam 2K Pan & Tilt would be like having another adult in the house to help out.
Thanks for doing this - even if we don’t win we are happy and more secure to be protected by our Eufy gear in and around our new home.

Thank you already for that Eufy.

Wishing you all wonderful and love filled holidays.

8 Likes

Ohh I would love to receive a Christmas Gift :blush:

Since I already have three cameras around my house I would be very interested in exchanging my Doorbell to the eufy Video Doorbell 2K Pro (Wired). It would be such an improvement to get alerts if someone rings the bell because I sometimes Listen to Music or I’m just out of range to hear the bell.

So the Video Doorbell 2K Pro (Wired) would fit perfectly to our security System by eufy. And since there is already a wire available, it would be installed easily.

7 Likes

I would love a Smart Lock Touch this Christmas! We are boarders for trainee guide dogs, and fumbling for keys when we have an enthusiastic dog wanting to get out and about or get back in the house, is a nightmare! It would make getting inside so much easier. It would also allow my elderly mum to lock and unlock the door without worrying if she’s done it correctly, putting everyone’s mind at ease.

7 Likes

Dear Eufy elves,

I’m sure you’ve been extremely busy all year round making some of the best security (not to mention various other) products, but I hope you have an opportunity to read this.

This year, I could really use a SpaceView Baby Monitor to ensure my newborn is safe and secure at all time from around the house. Family
is the most important part of the holidays after all.

Thanks for all the wonderful security products, and keep up the good work!

Much Appreciated!

7 Likes

Dear Eufy-Elves,

I would like an outdoor eufyCam 2 Pro add-on and a eufyCam 2C add-on. Having just bought the starter kit I am so very impressed with the Eufy product. It has enabled my children and I some security during a difficult time. Two additional camera’s would mean our security was complete without any blind spots.

Next year we will look to add the Doorbell.

Thank you so much for making this offer to your customers. Jingle bells and festive wishes to you all.

Good luck.

7 Likes

We want a Eufycam 2 Pro this Christmas so that we can build on our Eufy security system and keep an eye on the cheeky badgers at the end of our garden. They are planning a Covid friendly party this Christmas and we want to make sure they are following the rules.
Happy Christmas all
Neill

6 Likes

I want a eufy 2pro so I can clearly see which one of Santa’s reindeer poops on my garden

6 Likes

I would like the indoor cam please ,my son has epilepsy and with this we could keep an eye on him ,as a seizure could come in at any time xx Merry Xmas to you all :heart::evergreen_tree::tada::woman_mage:

7 Likes

My wishlist would be the Smart Lock Touch. I have school age kids and I get worried that they would loose our house keys between the bus ride to school and home. This would be an awesome way for them to get in the house with no worries.

6 Likes

It’s been quite the year for my small but growing family. I gave birth to my first child in June. This little wonder became my whole world, while the rest of the world faced riots, protesting, and a deadly virus. With the help of Eufy, I would really like to have an indoor camera so that Little One’s grandfather can check in on him when using the Eufy security app. Our state is now under new restrictions and stay at home orders so seeing grandparents will be a while. This way we could share some candid moments with our family. Here’s a gif of my Little One sort of dressed like Baby Yoda :baby:t4:

9 Likes

I want an EufyCam 2 Pro this Christmas so I can keep an eye out for Santa and his reindeer.

5 Likes

Hi Eufy Team

Great idea, I would love a Eufy 2 Pro.

This would enable me to catch Santa and his little helpers flying in and parking up on the magic eve.

5 Likes

Dear Santa’s little helpers,

I would absolutely love a Smart Lock Touch lock this Christmas. I have been busy working hard this year and being able to sleep easier at night knowing the door automatically locks would be a huge weight off my shoulders, knowing my family are safe. The reason I would love this is because it’s the one thing I would not be allowed to buy but is an amazing bit of tech. We love our eufy cams and doorbell which offer peace of mind and security.

I’m really sorry and must confess that I may have giggled at our delivery driver slipping (not fully over!) in snow last week on the new eufy doorbell cam. But I’ve been nice all year round and gave her a free beer box voucher.

Here’s a little elfy to share some festive joy. Stay safe, have fun, and a merry Christmas!

Damian

22 Likes

Please help me out by completing my makeover of the whole house. I tried every brand out there almost and Eufy by far has the best quality, the best performing devices, and the app is so much better then wyze and nest. I am taking out my 8 Nest Cams, 4 wyze cams and replacing them all with Eufy. So please help me complete the makeover. I WANT MY WHOLE HOUSE TO BE EUFY ECOSYSYTEM. IT LITERALLY JUST WORKS.

5 Likes

Indoor pan tilt cam!

5 Likes

Dear Santa,

This year we finally were able to buy our family a home, and have been super excited about it. We knew right a way we wanted to feel safe and secure, so we just had to have the Eufy Cam 2 to keep an eye on the outside of our home. We’d really like to find a way to keep an eye on our lovely Kitsu when we’re not home, so if you could, we’d really appreciate the indoor cam 2k pan and tilt. Kitsu would just love to hear his owners voice when we’re away, and know we’re still thing about him. Best wishes, and Merry Christmas. Dustin

5 Likes

An indoor camera, we are due our first baby in early January so to have that extra peace of mind would be great :crossed_fingers:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2:

5 Likes

Helllloooo and merry Christmas!
An Indoor Cam 2K Pan & Tilt or 2K Wireless Doorbell would be such an amazing gift!

6 Likes

I would like two floodlight cameras to be able to keep and eye out for Santa :santa: and be able to show my daughter’s.

5 Likes

eufyCam 2 Pro would be great, new to the eufy family with my 2k wireless doorbell and a cam would be great for my garden

6 Likes