[Winner Released] Share Your eufy Security in Action Story and Win

It was an ordinary Thursday night when around 8pm our eufy notified us that someone was on our front porch. The person can be visibly seen looking into our front windows, looking at our patio furniture on our porch and appears to be looking for packages or any other valuables. When the bandit saw our eufy doorbell camera in action he quickly stopped, turned around and left our porch. This was a great deterrent and god only knows what might have happened if we didn’t have the eufy device on our porch. As the theft was looking around our property he locked eyes with our eufy camera recording his every move. Once he saw the camera the theft thought twice and ran off our property! Great success and thankful that we have a watchful eye protecting us 24/7.

!

The Camera with “spidey” sense!!

I have 2x Eufycam E, which has been installed to the side of my house.

There’s been a few opportunistic burglaries in my neighborhood and people have lost valuables. Even though the culprits have been captured on camera, there have been no arrests because the thieves had been masked to make them hard to identify.

One evening, when my family went out for a meal. The thieves tried to get access into my house, but thanks to the Eufycam E notification and onboard and base alarm system. I was both able to scare the thieves off as well as notify the police to come to my house. This certainly prevented a burglary before it became another local crime statistic!!

Beside this incident, the Eufycam E has been fantastic! It even has the ability to sense both pets and spiders!

Stay healthy everyone!!

Yes, flawless design

1 Like

I would like to add the facial recoginition feature into the camera door bell

1 Like

Yes, :100::100:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, I would love that

I recently got rid of my nest and got eufy. Loving it already

1 Like

Are you ready to hear a story?
Long long ago there was a tiny kingdom called Serena. On that kingdom there was a king, queen and their little son Sid. The Castle was guarded by powerful climbers known as Clematis. Each clematis was one of a kind. They are so strong and beautiful in every way. But the was this cheeky cat named Priscilla, who used to attack the guards and scare the royal visitors (the robins and blue tarts). Soon the royal visitors stopped coming to Serena. This made the prince very sad and worried, so the King and the Queen.
The king asked his advisers to find a way to keep an eye on Priscilla. They first added a scare crow to keep Priscilla off her marks. But this trick failed.
Then the hanged lots of bells and wind chimes all over the castle, hoping to make some noise when Priscilla arrives. But surprisingly Priscilla avoided any detection.
So every one in the kingdom was sad as Priscilla is untraceable and very secretively scares the Robins and blue tarts.
Finally a godsend angel, know as EUFY came up with a solution. “Eufy 180 cam 2C”
This EUFY ! camera system detected even the most gentle movements of Priscilla around the castle and alerted everyone, instantly. Also it was able to sound alarm on command so the the king and queen could scare off Priscilla even if when they are away.
:heart_eyes:

With help of Eufy technology, Kingdom Serena was able to defend herself from the attacks of Priscilla and everyone lived happily.
With Love,
Sid and Family

Open succeed.

Eufy taught me a couple important lessons as a consumer, never ever buy products based on promised unreleased features such as RTSP and never trust YouTubers that review products for free. This is consumer security I wouldn’t have received otherwise. Eufy has proactively prevented me from falling for gimmicks in the future. This is priceless.

Close succeed.

Did anyone actually win anything? Usually on the Anker forum they submit winners straight away publicly, not leave it almost 2 weeks without anything! I didn’t even submit a story but I sure as hell don’t like users messed about!

@Mengdi can we see the winners publicly?

Bro, I regretted not submitting a story but now I’m glad. It’s always the same on this forum… no one from Eufy ever gives you any replies or information. I bet all the users who have submitted their story hoping to win are guttered by your ignorance. This is supposed to be a professional set up and you should apologise for your continued disappointment to this community.

1 Like

Yes, we will publish this result within this week!

1 Like

Calm down pal, :smile_cat: I’m sure Eufy have bigger fish to fry than us. You should have submitted your story if you had one. Everyone who submitted theirs are here for the fun of it.

grats to the winners.

congrats all…well done

I used to have a real problem with dog walkers letting their dogs poo outside my house.

It’s a busy path and there was over 50 a day, and most didn’t bother to pick up the poo.

I put the camera discretely to watch.

Then I placed it prominently in my downstairs livingroom window.

Dog walkers always look around before they don’t pick up poo, because they are frightened of getting caught.

They must have noticed the camera in my window, because now they have all stopped letting their dogs poo outside my house, and have actually stopped around the other houses too.

One of the local dog walkers asked me about the camera, and I said it had a big massive lense that takes in the whole street, he was saying about a permit.

So I said to him, it’s okay I kept the video of you and your dog from three days ago, the police won’t care, especially since you have committed a crime. He said sorry and left.

I think the camera and the awareness of it, has basically protected both myself and my neighbours from both nuisance dog poo, which can blind children, and from burglary, since all the locals round here are a bit dodgy.

That’s basically why one of them tried to scare me into taking it down. Until he realised he had been caught commuting a crime. Suddenly he didn’t want to be a problem any more.

I explained I’ll just hold onto the video, and if he becomes a problem at some point, I’ll submit it online, quick and easy, to the police.

Like I say they don’t care if there has evidence to secure a conviction.

It also appears that the council’s don’t care either about the permits, since crime hurts innocent people.

THEY ARE IGNORING THE PERMITS AND ALLOWING PEOPLE TO INSTALL CAMERAS, FOR THEOR OWN SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS…!

Congratulations to the winners !!

1 Like

Congrats winners enjoy :wink: