[Winner Released] Share Your eufy Security in Action Story and Win

@Mengdi so this is the first time I’ve ever won anything omg! So I’m not sure how or when or if u have contacted me?!

@Samsamsam yes I actually son something. I’m just waiting to be contacted in which I’m not sure and am confused on how they do it. But yes people actually do win stuff on here. They’re not lying about the stuff. People can’t be perfect all the time like seriously give them a break because could u imagine how many emails n posts these two get a day?! I just don’t get or understand why someone complains but then will still actually come on this community forum still if they are so frustrated with it. Also not to mention, you should also be ashamed of yourself attacking them like this/the way you did. Were you seriously not taught any better at all growing up as a child or are you still just a child yourself or something?! You can’t just attack people like that for absolutely no reason just because they didn’t post the winners as fast and as prompt as you wanted with your demands. Do you see what I’m saying?! You seem like someone who just takes and takes and takes and just never gives or gives or gives. And that’s absolutely not okay. You should feel absolutely blessed and take it as a blessing that they just give anything out for free on general anyways. That’s basically all I’m saying and the point im trying to make. Especially because life is way too short to be angry constantly 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Just make sure you can "Live, Laugh, & Love so very often. Life is precious and you will one day see that. But you won’t ever see that until you stop thinking of yourself as someone who is entitled to get whatever they want when they want with their demands. I hope that if you have kids you have taught them way more respect than that. Have a great day and an even more fantastic week ahead of you and just always remember everything happens for a reason and life is just absolutely the most precious thing on earth anyone could ask for. God Bless you and your family during these trying times…

@Mengdi

1 Like

Eufy Cam 2C with 1080 p resolution. The video is great! I’ve since added another 2C Pro with 2K resolution on the opposite side. Sorry I didn’t answer this sooner. I didn’t know I had a response to my comment.

Thanks you like our product!

1 Like

Hi all, just realised I have won something. Thankyou eufy and @Mengdi for the competition, so I got a taste of everyone’s experience of their video cameras. It’s always wonderful to hear storys from people of all walks of life and across nationals. God bless you all. Stay healthy!

1 Like

How come my story got that most likes and I am not the winner?? As per your conditions most liked comment will win the contest?? Who is the winner and which post??