Doorbell ring on google home devices?

I think you can get it to work with tasker.

Now that the Google API supports it, when will this feature arrive @eufy?

1 Like

Can’t believe it’s not done yet :frowning:

1 Like

Wow… I had so manny ideas…eufy and Google… Options should be endless… But i can only see the doorbell on nu Google smartscreens…

Why is there no option to link the bell to other actions. Please ad the doorbell as a “trigger” in the home app.

1 Like

Would love this feature as well

1 Like

Non compatibility is false advertising . No more eufy purchase for me.

1 Like

This capability was one of the reasons we went with eufy. Very disappointed. I’m adding this to my Amazon review to warn others that it doesn’t work :-1:

1 Like

+1 please add this or allow code contributions to do so.

Is a key factor in my purchase decision for doorbell, and in market for 4x security cameras this is a must have feature with <2s latency on local network

1 Like

+1 need this please, i love your products but u need to add this.

1 Like

The main reason i chose eufy doorbell was, that i thought they care about customer experience and work on software improvements. I have Google home speakers in every room and thought of course, that the eing is supported. I’m very disappointed to see, that after years there is not at least a comment or explanation in this threat. Eufy could make very many customers happy if the implement this. I know, they have so many products to support, but i am sure, to cold this is not a back deal.
I will not recommend Eufy until this issue is solved.

Cheers, Sascha

1 Like

Same request here, I want the doorbell to at least ring on my Google Nest Hub device, but preferably also show the camera feed automatically. The doorbell is my first Eufy product, and I thought I might like the ecosystem and buy more security products (like replace my old cameras with Eufy ones), but seeing such lack of basic features, even after so many people requested it explicitly, I’m afraid I will have to look somewhere else.

1 Like

Need updates on this. Has this still not been added. M planning to buy a smart doorbell and this is a deal breaker for me.

1 Like

+1

Whats the latest on this Eufy?

1 Like

Thought I only one having this problem.
I too, want my useless Google Home to Ding? Or Something? When the Eufy dual camera wired battery Doorbell button is Pressed!

I want to be Notified when or Even If? This will be resolved?

Thanks for this topic Eufy.
It appears you do not care about the customers and are (still) false advertising.
But this topic just prevented me from buying your shitty product! So thanks a lot!

Good that i found this topic so i’m sure to not buy the Eufy doorbell since this feature isn’t supported :+1:

Hmzzz Works with google assistant. Assuming it would give an image when someone is ringing. What a Bummer.
Really dissapointed… Going to send it back.

Same dissappointing conclusion for me. Would be great to be able to have the ring sound on all my connected audio devices.

Eufy -PLEASE- get this fixed. I like your products but you are doing some nasty and false advertising with your statement that the Doorbell + Home base ‘work with Google’. This is for the most part not true!!

1 Like

Yes, please it is a missing (misleading) future.