Doorbell ring on google home devices?

Now that google lost their lawsuit against Sonos seems further away this feature as it would require multiple speaker sound

I’d like to add my name to the list for this feature. And I agree it is misleading to advertise the compatibility.

2 Likes

Still no news :frowning:

1 Like

Have you added the eufy security skill and enabled it ? I have the door bell and Alexa tell’s me which cameras have been activated or if the door bell is pushed, works perfectly. Plus you have to go into camera device and enable each camera individually after adding the skill.

1 Like

@eufy any update on this? I’ve just bought the doorbell and 3 cameras. Would be good to know if you have any further plans to develop the integration with Google home

1 Like

Add me to this huge list of people wanting the feature of using Google speakers as chimes. It requires the ability to set the doorbell device type in Google home which we can’t currently do.

2 Likes

#eufydev_team please implicate IFTTT into Bell :bell: including Google Home ability it see and ring on Google nest

1 Like

+1
Plz
Auto video prompt when doorbell is hit.

1 Like

Just adding my name to the very long list of users here looking for better google home integration. My Homebase is in a cabinet in the hallway and we cannot hear it in most parts of our house or when we’re in the back garden. Please provide some kind of timeline for this functionality eufy-folk, I just want to be able to hear my doorbell :frowning:

3 Likes

This is a must have eufy, get to work. Love the device otherwise

2 Likes

Adding to the long list of requests! Chimes are so quiet that I’m missing the door! Give us Google chimes!

4 Likes

Same!

1 Like

I just bought it.

Please i have google nest, and i want as soon as the doorbell rings to see it on screen.
It is not a camera. It is a doorbell…It supposed to work this way.
Please fix it ASAP.

2 Likes

Ive spent so much money on Eufy products to find they dont properly work with google home.

+1 for chime on google home devices, @eufy when will you deliver? so disappointing.

4 Likes

Ad my name +1 for Google home integration.

2 Likes

The lines starts three blocks down around the corner mate

1 Like

+1 feature parity between assistants should be a top priority especially when advertised the same way

2 Likes

+1 add me also, I want this feature…

1 Like

Add me to the long list of people who bought a Eufy doorbell assuming this was a feature. BECAUSE OF THE LABEL ON THE BOX.

1 Like

I really need this feature… so please build it

1 Like