Firmware & App Version Update Records Consolidation

I still have 3 E cams in addition to my newer devices. All my E’s are at firmware v1.9.3. They haven’t received any updates in the last year. The cameras still work fine, but they don’t support AI or Homekit so there isn’t much to update. Isn’t so much abandoned, but the hardware doesn’t support newer features so can’t be upgraded with software fixes.

1 Like

So this is a post about new firmware to products ? :face_with_monocle:

Hi
I have thw battery bell, how do I install updates?

The List in thread number is way out of date. if you goto C24, P24 etc. firmware list is 2 years off.

Yeah version numbers and specify details were expected. I suppose RoboVac is not included? Just bought LR20 on clearance from Wally world. It’s looking to be junk! It was Hell getting it “setup”. It’s really being PIA to update to the Mysterious firmware 2.20! Sadly I can’t see what version I have either! Turn it on update, no! You must be charging toast w/…so I have no idea what rest says. I update on charger (it’s been charged 4days now). Nothing. I push power button, No you can’t do that, remove from charger. This thing is insane crazy &obviously any update should be welcome. I’m kinda afraid to after reading all :poop: about how :poop: cameras are… Just my opinion.