Firmware & App Version Update Records Consolidation

I have the same problem the Eufy app stopped working on bluestack

1 Like

@tre348 Also stopped working in Bluestack!

When will the Windows App be released? It’s been nearly 2 years now.

2 Likes

Android Eufy app showing camera updating since the Eufy 2k Cam firmware got updated

1 Like

@wei58 You got the Eufy app working in Bluestack?

Here’s my post for the Bluestacks fix.

2 Likes

@preset Any update? I still can’t get it to work

Which version of Bluestacks are you using? Version 4 works fine after the ABI change. Version 5 is a bit more complicated to get going, but it should work as well.

@preset version 5. What do I need to do to get it to work?

Will this firmware add achedule to geofencing

The last update v 3.3.4 for ios has problem with video and sound playing rate. The videos in app show like slow motion and the sounds are continuously breaking. I have floodlight cam 2 pro. When i download the videos it plays fine in my iphone. I have another iphone with the eufy security app version 3.3.3 and videos as well as sounds play fine there ! The problem shows up after updating to version 3.3.4! Can you please fix this problem ASAP? It is very annoying!

DAfter today update it is still not fixed playback rate!!! Eufy what are you doing???

Any idea when eufy will finally update all eufycam 2c models to have privacy zones?

New update 3.4.1 hope this sorts out some annoying issues

Is there a place to go to find out what this means, how to use these numbers, where to find these numbers, with ate these numbers, and what to do about it? For the tech challenged. Seems important but looks Russian.

I see a lot of problems with Google Home / Google assistent.
When will a new update solve problems with Google Home.
I installed two 2Cpro cams and 2 videodoorbells on the homebase2.
If i try to open the videodoorbell i get the message: 'I’m sorry, i don’t know where to play the video. Give the exact name of the screen." I used my mobile phone app so it should work. I’m not the only one who has this problem.

No notifications came back, so I contacted support and they are looking into it. I reset each individual camera sync it back to HomeBase 2. And now except 1 camera are working again.

Annoying part is Outside Camera located 5 + metres from ground, need ladder to get to it had a tradesmen help install it for free due to ladder size. I really hope they can remote upgrade SoloCam S40, I dare hate to have $299 dumby camera.

I dont know if this is the right thread but my smart lock wifi has lost it’s connection both internet and bluetooth since latest firmware update 1.3.6.8

Don’t tell me that it’s my battery or unit faulty
Because i have 2 of them facing the same issue right now

I’m going through the exact same experience… I just bought 3 eufyCams 2C, 2 got updated to version 5.4.5 and the other one to 1.7.4… I asked Eufy and I got the same “COVID-19 reason”… it didn’t make sense for me either…

How do we stop updates

1 Like

Where is eufyCam E in the list of devices? Has the E variant been abandoned? I own several of them so I’m curious if they are no longer officially supported. Thanks.

~djw