Geofencing + Scheduling/recording at night while home

Its 2021 when Will it Be possible?

6 Likes

Hope so !

3 Likes

I literally got robbed this evening exactly because this feature is not accessible. Long time was asked on this forum from me (at least an year ago!) and several years back from other people.

It is incredible that is not available when all the competition ask the same price with that feature.
I literally threw away my cameras, since after all the money spent, they were useless.

Thanks Eufy!

11 Likes

Truly disgusting and incredible. Eufy is the worst company. Not another PENNY.

4 Likes

Next one who needs this ASAP.

Can‘t recommend the Cameras until this basic feature is implemented.

5 Likes

These are battery cameras, battery life is extremely important. Geofencing during a schedule would enhance the battery life of every camera by …double? If not more. It’s mind boggling that this isn’t enabled.

6 Likes

+1 request for this feature.

I wonder if the complexity is because they consider geofencing as a mode of switching security profiles? If they could instead treat geofencing as a trigger, we would have all the flexibility we need.

5 Likes

Exactly @Eufysecurity33 !
And to top it of, make customize mode with triggers like geofencing as well.

3 Likes

At a minimum, just get a schedule feature. Motion detection turns on at x pm, off at x am. Super irritating setting a motion detection snooze everyday.

Geofencing is nice, but if its that complicated, start with a scheduler to replace the snooze option.

3 Likes

Geofencing as option in sheduler is very welcome. Logical feature. But my remark… Geofencing is not 100% failproof.
2 mobile Android 9. Sometimes system doesn’t chance info other mode.

3 Likes

OMG :triumph:

I’m thinking about selling these cameras and not buying another Eufy product because of this.

Should rename the company to IFFY

3 Likes

Still not this feature?

It would be enough for me to even then get the mode changed with google assistant. When I said to the assistant “good night” by bedtime, the night mode would be activated and when I said “good morning” in the morning, the geofence would be activated.

Frustrating that there is no solution to this.

4 Likes

@eufy pretty annoying that your app lacks basic functions that other companies offer, like geofencing on a shedual. On top of that you said over a year ago you where looking into this but have yet to roll anything out. Honestly the only thing you have going for you right now is long battery life. I can not and will not recommend eufy cams until you start adding more useful features that come basic with out companies.

4 Likes

Still nothing? Please add this! Are nobody at Eufy using their own system and missing it?

4 Likes

@Mengdi @Eufysecurity33 please sort this out, my arlo cameras can do it and have done so for awhile now. It’s to the point now where I’m actually tempted to go back to them completely.

3 Likes

Where is the feature you moreons. @Eufysecurity33 @Mengdi Returning the product

4 Likes

Another vote for this feature, how hard can it be?
It’s just a software update.
Come on Eufy get it sorted!!

3 Likes

Eufy, please add this feature. At least give some updates every few weeks. Regretting not spending a bit more money on Arlo now…

5 Likes

Just bought the cams and doorbell and it’s a friggin surprise that this is not possible to me, came from older Arlo models but this is a serious reconsideration as it hampers the security at night…

5 Likes

It makes too much sense for them to implement this. There are many flaws with their products but I haven’t seen anything get fixed

6 Likes