HomeKit is Coming to Indoor Cam!

All devices are up to Date. Firmware 2.0.6.9 is installed. HomeKit Portal is not working.

3 Likes

BTW the Cam is also not visible on Alexa, if it supposed to be?!

No HomeKit Herr working!
Firmware and iOS are Update to date…
Very disappointed! First and Last Eufy product for me.
Will now send back.

3 Likes

Are you in the Europe? Homekit function is open batch by batch. The US region has been fully opened, and some regions in Europe may be delayed. It is expected that it will be fully used tomorrow.

Are you in the Europe ? Homekit function is open batch by batch. The US region has been fully opened, and some regions in Europe may be delayed. It is expected that it will be fully used tomorrow.

According to the instructions, HomeKit must be set up via the HomeKit portal in the security app. However, nothing happens when you open the HomeKit portal in the app.

1 Like

That’s what we are doing. The button simply doesn’t work. I sent a video to support that shows this.

1 Like

I have the same problem too. When presseing the button appears the eufy-sign. After that nothing happens.

2 Likes

I tried over eufy app!
I Hit the HomeKit Portal Button an nothing Happens.
Over HomeKit i can‘t add the cam because it has no HomeKit Logo at the buttom.

1 Like

Are you in the Europe region? Homekit function is open batch by batch. The US region has been fully opened, and some regions in Europe may be delayed. It is expected that it will be fully used tomorrow.

2 Likes

Yes, I am from Germany

Aha, that might be the reason for my problems. I‘m in Germany. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I‘m also from Germany…

It is in the batch-by-batch release process and will be available tomorrow. We will release the information here in time.

Is this likely to be available to UK owners by tomorrow too? Thanks

Yes, the European region including UK will be available tomorrow.

1 Like

I can confirm HomeKit and Secure video are working in US, no issues so far other than the lack of features that are available in eufy App (2 way sudio, pan/tilt,…)

1 Like

@Yanyee1. Can you confirm if two way audio through HomeKit is expected to be added in a future firmware update?

8 Likes

Homekit working for me in the UK now, where I got the loading icon all weekend when tapping the ‘homekit portal’ option.

For me in Germany HomeKit is finaly working, too.

1 Like