[7/14 updated] The following are answers to questions that have been consulted recently
- Upgrade firmware to v.188.8.131.52 or newer. (Check it in device settings > device info > System Version)
- Upgrade all your IOS devices to the latest version. (include the iPhone, iPad, iPod, all the devices you want to access to the Indoor Cam)
- When opening HomeKit, users must add the device in the eufy Security app and then complete the activation process.
- Homekit function is open batch by batch. It is expected that it will be fully used today.
Hey, Indoor Cam user,
The wait is over, HomeKit compatibility is coming to Indoor Cam now!
We thank you for your continued patience.
With the big date just around the corner, we wanted to take this opportunity to prepare for what this exciting update could mean for you.
What are the feature differences between HomeKit / HomeKit Secure Video / eufy Security app?
Note: Feature availability and performance may change in later firmware updates.
What do I need in order to use HomeKit Secure Video?
To activate HomeKit Secure Video on your Indoor Cam you will need the following:
- An iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with iOS 13.2 or later [Important] . We strongly recommend HomeKit users upgrade to this version before using HomeKit Secure Video.
- The Home app set up on your iOS device using the Apple ID that you use with iCloud.
- An iPad, HomePod, or Apple TV.
- A 200GB or above iCloud storage plan.
Do I need a home hub to use HomeKit Secure Video?
HomeKit Secure Video is designed to work in tandem with home hub.
With a home hub, users can control their HomeKit accessories remotely, grant access to the people they trust, and automate their accessories to do what they want, when they want. Users can set up a home hub on an iPad, Apple TV, or HomePod.
Without a home hub, HomeKit Secure Video options won’t be available, even if your Indoor Cam’s system has been upgraded to the compatible firmware.
For more information, please click here.
What will change after I enable HomeKit Secure Video?
Since Apple has specific requirements for HomeKit certification, to avoid functional conflicts, the following functions will be activated/disabled via HomeKit request.
Will I receive notifications on both the iOS Home app and the eufy Security app?
Yes, users will receive notifications from both apps.
So, there you have it Indoor Cam users!
We appreciate your patience and hope this guide helps you in deciding if HomeKit is right for you!
Where can you find us?
1）eufy Security app－>Help－>Call us/Feedback
2）Ask your questions here at the bottom of this post
3）Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support.
eufy Security Team
For more official tutorials, please click here!