Old videos deleted but not deleted?

Wow, I ended up here because I had found cached copies of every single video ever downloaded from the cameras to android devices, even though they had been deleted from the base and from the download location on the android they were found in the android app directory. So, while Eufy, without notifying us, has started deleting files from the base automatically after three months their sloppy app development and general management might let them persist forever unbeknownst to users. more details here: Saving Video to Folders

Also, thanks to the various have comment here. Misery loves company… and validation. I was wondering if this company could be trusted and if I was being too hard on them but clearly they cannot be trusted for the reasons described by people in this thread as well failing to notify us about the deletion of our files or about the intrusion into our cameras by other people (which actually occurred once) as well as persistent eternal cache of private videos on handheld device. What a mess!