Post here when you get the firmware update that enables thumbnail notifications for your Eufy 2c/2 cameras!

The screenshots have been added to notifications, but yet again it appears that the team at Eufy have not kept anything consistent between the doorbell and the cameras. Different layout, different order, different selectors. It’s like nobody work together.

Don’t get get started about the use of the word ‘person’ and ‘human’…different terminology for the same thing for different cameras and doorbells. It’s a complete mess.

@User1477

Yes, I also noticed when I receive the notifications on my Lock Screen, the door bell notifications and camera notifications are separate and not grouped together.

Has anyone here got the battery doorbell and the notification setting set to ‘full effect’ (first a text notification, then appended with the thumbnail)? I think it’s broken as it sends the notification in full at once.
I noticed the notification takes longer to arrive and includes the thumbnail right away.

Still no update here in the UK … Any other UK people have it yet?

Not in Australia yet.
Unless anyone in WA have got it?

Yes i am in the UK and have the thumbnail update on my 2c.

Email support ask them to push update to you.

You may be right :thinking:

This has resolved itself for some reason. It’s been a bit of a hit or miss at times. I heard another firmware version is being prepared for the human detection problem, maybe this sorts itself out then too.

Looking at all the problems people are having, think im happy staying with the current version for now haha

1 Like

Got it. Just need to change the notification settings under My Devices for each camera

1 Like