Another one for RTSP support please.

3 Likes
  • 1 for RTSP
3 Likes

This seems like a MUST, no?

3 Likes

+1 for RTSP!!!

3 Likes

Lost my trust in Eufy… Finally I bought another doorbell (Amcrest)

2 Likes

The latest email they sent me is a little bit more promising:

Please be advised that the RTSP feature has specific requirements on hardware. We’re actively investigating and trying. Please stay tuned on our latest news.

The voice of our customers helps shape our future products, so we always carefully consider our customers’ opinions.

Thanks again for your support and understanding.

2 Likes

+1 for RTSP

4 Likes

please insert rtsp

3 Likes

Open succed.

RTSP isn’t going to happen we shouldn’t kid ourselves.

Close succeed.

1 Like

Be great if eufy prioritized feature requests based on customer demand. +1 for this feature.

3 Likes

Stop fucking around and rtsp this for the people. Its like here is your new car, sorry they are still working on reverse gear so you can only go forwards at the moment. Only park in spots that you can drive Strait out. Good idea to drive your friends as they can push you. They had more important things which were keeping them busy hope its not an inconvenience

4 Likes

Another +1 for RTSP support :smiley:

4 Likes

Any update on this? This was promised over a year ago?

4 Likes

Open succeed.

We have an animated present and pop-ups informing us to buy more products what more do you want? I’m kidding

Close succeed.

2 Likes

Dont hold your breath. Eufy is full of unkept promises, and the forum moderators will tout the line until you buy into their ecosystem and then realize how limiting it is.

3 Likes

How can we enable 24/7 monitoring on Eufy Cams?

3 Likes

Just bought a wired doorbell thinking it had RTSP. After seeing this thread, it’s going back.

4 Likes

Please!!! Add RTSP support!
+1 for RTSP support

4 Likes

+1 for RTSP (and Homebase 2 support)

6 Likes

I would require RSTP for the wired doorbell as well.
+54

6 Likes