RTSP for Eufy Doorbell 2K

+1 for RSTP

4 Likes

Add RSTP and blow your competition out of the water

3 Likes

+1 for RSTP

3 Likes

Didn’t Eufy already promise AND delayed RTSP and 3rd party integration like 3 times last year?
What’s next? Releasing a new doorbell with RTSP included and abandon the old hardware?

Promises were made, which resulted in many people, including myself to buy this. If RTSP is not coming, I would like my money back.

Pulling sh*t like this makes people reverse engineer their hardware and start releasing shady patches and tools to get it working. I would be down for tools like this.

8 Likes

+1 for RSTP

3 Likes

I was seriously willing to invest in eufy eco, but after reading this about stil no rtsp support, i maybe change my mind and definitely put a brake on eufy.Where is the promised rtsp?

3 Likes

+1 for RTSP. I understand not streaming battery-powered units (although you can for the security cams, just not doorbells); however, the wired doorbell should have this available. Similarly, to Eufy’s indoor cams which are also wired & do not connect to a Homebase (OBTW, RTSP works great with them), the wired doorbell should have this same feature.

Heck, enable RTSP for the battery-powered doorbells as well & let the us, the consumers, have to recharge/replace the units when the batteries deplete/finally die.

3 Likes

From Eufy Support: Regarding storing with onvif or rtsp, we plan to support RTSP in the later of this year. I can’t wait to have this working, may be Q3?

4 Likes

+1 for RTSP support at 2K, not just limited to 1080p. What’s the point of buying a 2K doorbell and pro cameras if the recordings are 1080p. I get Homekit has a 1080p limit but that’s why I choose not to implement homekit.

3 Likes

+1 for RTSP at 2K. @Eufy Support: get your roadmaps sorted out; this feature has on “planned to be supported later this year” forever; time for class action against Eufy???

5 Likes

Where’s that roadmap?
Is google support on it?

4 Likes

PLEASE make this happen! I know 2020 was rough but this was already supposed to happen. People have had to make their own github projects to work around the lack of this function.

8 Likes

+1 ! RTSP support on the Doorbell and really, all devices would be awesome.

5 Likes

Me too.

4 Likes

need this feature as well

3 Likes

I bought 2 EUFY floodlights and would like to build on EUFY ecosystem. Please enable RTSP so I can get the wired doorbell!

2 Likes

Still looking for this feature

3 Likes

+1 rtsp. if you dont add it i am switching.

3 Likes

+1 RTSP please!

3 Likes

another request for RTSP please !!

3 Likes