Say Goodbye to Keys and Hello to Smart Lock

Well @Mengdi, just rub it in! Posting this (won’t be available in UK, EU for 1 to 2 years) 4 or more times, doesn’t make me any happier!

2 Likes

Haha I wish we can launch it in EU tomorrow as well

2 Likes

I’ll hope so. Just bought the door Bell. Now i want some more.

1 Like

Where do we send the video?

2 Likes

Where do we send the video to?

1 Like

You can post it on the youtube and post the link here

2 Likes

You can post it on the youtube and post the link here

3 Likes

@Mengdi

If possible can you explain why it takes 1-2 years to release this new lock in Australia when you already sell the previous version of the smart lock here currently?

Is there a reason why I can’t purchase the Wifi version online from US and use it here?

Thanks
Matt

1 Like

When can we get it in Canada?

2 Likes

Gone.

Shared. Wont allow me to upload my picture

1 Like

You can upload on the community by clicking this:

2 Likes

Unfortunately i guess the smart lock can not be work on any door, especially the « main entry » due to the mecanism inside the door

1 Like

Not sure I’m going to trust a smartlock when you can’t make your cameras work properly, or even worse break them with your updates and then don’t fix them! At least a camera won’t lock me out or let someone else in! Too unreliable so too risky I’m afraid…

1 Like

It only works with the door in deadbolt

2 Likes

I feel so cheated. I just got the smart-lock but with I just noticed it has no wi-fi.

Why? I don’t understand these options. Now I can only control my lock if I’m next to it, while other cheaper ones can be controlled from anywhere. I hate buying things when they first come out. Never again.

1 Like

What happens when your wifi fails due to bad weather etc?

1 Like

Oh, great idea! But the issue for me is when temperatures get below minus 30… Nothing works then :sob:.

1 Like

You can use other ways to open the smart lock

3 Likes

Good bye keys!

1 Like

@Mengdi

Question: Does the Smart Lock work without a homebase? Meaning it can open remotely via wifi or the app via wifi without a use of the homebase. I thought I read a comment here that stated it needed a homebase.

I have a 2 camera system with a homebase 2 but was thinking about getting one for my brother.

My brother just bought a new house and he was needing some new locks and I thought this looked good.

Thanks