The Magic of Automatic Locking! | Unlock the power of eufy Smart Lock

Any lock without using geolocation isn’t even a consideration for me. Locked based on the door closing doesn’t work because how many times are people in and out of their houses working outside, getting groceries from the car, etc… So you really want the lock to lock when you leave your home not your door. Other systems have already figured this out in the same price range.

8 Likes

This is true, it should have a timed unlock 10 20 30 and 60 min. Or just temporary unlock

2 Likes

Can you change the pin pad unlock number through the app?

2 Likes

As a vet this would be awesome

1 Like

Yes, you can change the TouchPad password on the app, the path is: Setting–>Access manage

2 Likes

The delayed lock time can be adjusted in the following path: Setting–>Autolock–>Timer

1 Like

I just had a new lock shipped after trying every adjustment and finally even using a dremmel to smooth edges/corners…the deadbolt moves with almost to no friction or touching of the strike plate…I’ve made sure the receiver has adequate space to receive the deadbolt once engaged…

1 Like

From your description, there may be a problem with the installation location. You can take a picture of your installation location to our customer service team via support@eufylife.com, attach a brief description you feel necessary, and they will provide you with guidance in details.

2 Likes

I really missed the no wifi when I ordered it, it’s a good lock but…

1 Like

Well there is always the use of the finger print sensor (key feature) unless you leave those in the house too.:wink::smile:

2 Likes

Regarding installation issues, please feel free to contact us via support@eufylife.com. They will give you detailed guidance.

1 Like

Would definitely buy one, I am in but…
Will it have the physical power to turn a lock? In my country (the Netherlands) lots of doors are made of wood. During summertime doors do expand versus winter, and while expanded (increased in size) it needs more force to open the lock.

So if it’s battery powered, which I think it is it must be powerful enough to turn a heavy lock. Does it ?

2 Likes

I would buy this in an instant if! It had wifi, HomeKit, satin nickel… Limiting it to black is lame in my opinion. But good job :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you for your supporting.
In order to ensure the experience, our Smartlock has some suggestions for the size of the door:
-Door Frame/ material: Wood (Steel door is not recommended.)
-Crossbore diameter: 38mm or 55 mm
-Backset(distance between center of crossbore hole and edge of door): 60mm or 70mm
-Diameter of door hole: 25mm
-Door thickness: 35mm~55mm
-Location of handleset or bored dead latch : >150mm from crossbore hole. Please pay attention to the outer dimension.

After the reply of our engineer, the influence of temperature, caused thermal expansion and contraction should not have too much influence on the lock, it may be that the door frame opening is not opened properly.

Hope the above suggestions can help you.

1 Like

I absolutely love my lock and it works like a charm!

1 Like

Thanks for your support to eufy! If you have any usage questions, feel free to contact us.:laughing:

1 Like