The Magic of Automatic Locking! | Unlock the power of eufy Smart Lock

I guess from what I’m seeing with these comments must have been before the latest model or whatever because everything that is bring suggested I believe I have with my model including the Wi-Fi option that is in fact not on board, it is a bridge to the lock and correct me if I’m wrong but I believe you can add the bridge to any model because the App already is communicating with the lock so therefore the bridge should be able too as well. I just recently switched to Eufy because of how they operate everything, it’s all at my control within my home, the internet is nice to have but not required which is the whole point of home security. If your situation goes into a really serious status many times you’re not going to have internet then where does that leave you, with no security at all, what’s the point if it goes there?, and the other guys just don’t get that part. It’s a little more cost here but worth every penny, I have the Smart Lock with all the trimmings and the 2K video doorbell (not that I need the 2K, it was on sale so why not) so far and going to change up everything to Eufy for those very reasons. Thank you for three great options. Brad

1 Like

I am having the same problem @shinejeevan :frowning:

2 Likes

Going through the same thing with my dad an no help but he tends to leave the door open cause he has dementia an years ago didn’t lock doors like we do now can anyone help me with this cause I’m living here now an this is no life u are on call 24 hours know what will happen if u leave or even in another room ty

@missy.honeycutt @shinejeevan I’m having the same issue. The door aurolocks even when it’s open. Did you resolve this?

1 Like

you have your pin code, and you finger print to unlock it …

I think it’s stupid that the door locks automatically when it’s open for more than 3 minutes. Often because it locks automatically,I think it’s stupid that the door locks automatically when it’s open for more than 3 minutes. Often because it automatically locks, and then can not close the door. It is easy to damage the lock cylinder.

2 Likes

Apologies if this has been asked…

Is there a way to disable auto-lock when the door is open for more than 3 minutes?

Thinking of those warmer months when you want to let air in and not cringe every time you close the door with the deadlock engaged.

Cheers,
C

2 Likes

You can disable autolock entirely, but then you have to make sure to manually close the lock or use the app to lock it

Nope it does auto lock when the door is open. Happens to me all the time.

1 Like

Thats when you use the passcode/ fingerprint scanner to get in?!? :thinking:

Hi eufy. Please disable auto-lock when the door is open for more than 3 minutes. We do not want to damage our doors when closing with the dead bolt open.

3 Likes

I got the level lock bolt and love it! There’s a slight delay… maybe 15 seconds or so. Maybe I just walk too fast, but it works every time

Then use your pin code.